She is back Along with company

A Character i made out of boringness

Monique
Monique1_zpsdc60ca02.jpg

Monique2_zpsd537387a.jpg

Thats it for now

I like how you have a lot of variety in your characters and footage. How do take most of your pictures? So far, I either use either my iPod or I use PS3's screen capture, but PS3's screen capture only works in creation mode.

Last edited:
i use my Digital Camera to make my pics with the controller in my hand to set the right angle to take the shot
(i made allot of pics already) even with the critical edge

Your Midna looks great! I see how you used ZWEI's style to make her teamed up with Link.
I like making ZWEI teams too.

Your Midna looks great! I see how you used ZWEI's style to make her teamed up with Link.
I like making ZWEI teams too.

you understand why i had to choose Zwei style cause of the wolf
but i still try to think of way to give midna an ankle band cause i saw images she wears one (or two)

Thnx for the comments mate i have also a youtube channel name: IceRanger
if you have one you can see my vids (also with SC vids) if you not have a youtube channel you can see them also

Thnx for the comments mate i have also a youtube channel name: IceRanger
if you have one you can see my vids (also with SC vids) if you not have a youtube channel you can see them also

I checked out your channel and OMG :O I remember seeing your creations before! like I've been also trying to find out who it was that used the Ezio style and haha wow I'm shocked cause it was you this whole time! I must say how did you get Ezio's style playable? I been wanting to ask since I saw your creations the first time haha :)

New shots of my Updated Lady Sif
wearing her armor as seen in AOS)

SifSCV-7_zps0f4f0ce5.jpg

SifSCV-1_zpsedbbb56c.jpg

SifSCV-2_zpsec219fe8.jpg

SifSCV-3_zps60bc69d0.jpg

After Critical Edge

SifSCV-4_zpsdb67004a.jpg

Back attack
SifSCV-5_zpsb57ba131.jpg

Hope u like them....

Some new additions to the fighter roster

Spider-Woman

Harmonix (Humanic Cyborg)

Koragg The Knightwolf (Power Rangers Mystic Force)

Updated Yoshimitsu (gave him a silver upper torso)

Thats all for now

Back