The remaining pics

Leandra (New Armor)
Leandra244.jpg

Azure Dark Leandra
AzureLeandra.jpg

Cherade Cyro (Cherade's Darkside)
CheradeCyro.jpg

Thats all for now new characters (and costumes) soon

what kind of char should it be?? and what style? (not hilde i hope cause i hate that style...)

hmm i will think of something u have updated the azure Dark Leandra with a cloak and her face mask (like the 1p and 2p costume)

Valery.jpg

Name: Valery Jarvis
Style: Learned from Z.w.e.i
Family: she doesn't have but she sees Z.w.e.i as her brother in law

Story:

Valery Jarvis is a young girl who will not step away from a good battle she has the ability to summon a wolf creature to help her in battle Valery learned to fight from her mentor and brother she callled him Z.w.e.i

While Z.w.e.i was on his way to destroy the azure nightmare he encountered a group of thugs that where rambling a village Z.w.e.i Fought the bad guys and the flee'd out of the village but there was something strange with that village the village was empty for years

Why attacking an old village who doens't have villagers Z.w.e.i thought and then he heard a sound from one of the old houses he walked to the house and opened the door (when he got smashed by a pillow)

*Heee that hurts, who did that??* Z.w.e.i said

Then a young girl stepped forward *i thought you where one of them* the girl said

*hmm it looks like no one is around here for ages, are you alone here??* Z.w.e.i asked

*This is my village where i was born and raised the other villagers lefted years ago but i stayed here* the girl told

Z.w.e.i listened to the girls story what was tragic cuase her parents where dead when she was 3 years old she was raised by her grandmother but whenshe died aswell when the girl was 10 she took care of herself

*Sow i assume you are knowned with the hard life, i had also the same thing as you and i survived* Z.w.e.i said

*I am Valery Jarvis nice to meet you Mr Z.w.e.i* Valery told

*Don't call me Mr alright just Z.w.e.i is enough, now i have to move on seems you are alright* Z.w.e.i said

Z.w.e.i prepared himself to leave but Valery stoppoed him she wanted to join him as his partner on his journey

*Take my with you Z.w.e.i, i have nothing here anymore and i want to travel with you till i can fight as you, Sow please learn my how to fight like you* Valery asked

Z.w.e.i agree'd on it and they where going togehter Z.w.e.i Learned Valery his own styles and techniques and valery became just as her mentor who also has a wolf partner she commands this creature was made of her hate and sad past she had and it was a symbol for what she stoot for

i gave EdgeDragon the style of aeon cause he spits fire and can fly and it fits very good

New pics added

Updated: The Eye (he has a third snake on him)
TheEye3.jpg

Leandra Omega 3p Costume
LeandraOmega3.jpg

LeandraOmega2.jpg

More soon (with new character(s))

Back