Siegfried frame and SC data(for completion of the wiki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I use point-blank as reference for closest range, but hilt range sounds more appropriate for SC4.

Think of tip range as the actual speed, and close range as something like i17.5, due to the wider swing it's slower at tip range, but also safer becuase the recovery is ussually cut down as well... Half frames are all over the place, and they're quite annoying...

Think of tip range as the actual speed, and close range as something like i17.5, due to the wider swing it's slower at tip range, but also safer becuase the recovery is ussually cut down as well... Half frames are all over the place, and they're quite annoying...

thank you for bringing this to my attention. i'll have to keep this in mind next time i have time to do a full re-test.

Question:
What are the frames on a 2A+G_B+G on pickup from grounded?

that shall be added for you at the soonest opportunity. since im sick and off from school because of it, i'll get workin on it today.

EDIT: here it is:

CHANGELOG:
v1.00c (2/16/2011
-added newly tested properties on FC A_B+G

v1.00b (2/1/2011)
-added missing A+KK
-added A+K series 8wayrun variants(22_88kA)
-fixed "geist strike" input command to read SRSH B instead of SRSH A

v1.00a (1/30/2011)
-changelog added
-added data for siegfrieds throw attacks
-fixed typo where 4A was shown twice
-fixed typo on 88{B} going into SSH. it actually goes into SRSH.
-fixed minor typo where some code was exposed

v1.00 (1/29/2011)
-first public release

http://frame-data-archives.986735.n3.nabble.com/Siegfried-td2310697.html

^I tested the FC 2T (ground), I got around +13 or +14 on pickup, but it's safe frames and nothing can actually combo, like with mash stuns or Asta's 3A+B AT etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back