SkullGirls!

Downloading as we speak. But I do have a question to any who has it or just knows the answer to my question:

Napalm Trigger (↓ charge ↑ + HK): A short range attack that recovers quickly and detonates one Napalm Tear left on screen.

Napalm Quake (↓ charge ↑ + HK): A longer range, slightly slower attack that detonates all Napalm Tears left on screen.

Napalm Pillar (↓ charge ↑ + HK): Krieg generates a large pillar of flame around and above Parasoul. The invulnerable startup and relatively large attack box make this attack a powerful reversal if Parasoul

How can three different moves be the same input (↓ charge ↑ + HK) Please help, thanks!

I got the demo and played it for about 30 min.

This game is going to suck the money out of wallet.

I think it eventually hit XBL at like 5:30AM EST.

Looks better than I expected, plays really well... Good times. I think I'm going to play Valentine first. Then maybe some Ms. Fortune.

9 is play X amount of matches with the character. 10 is by putting in a code that only Reverge knows at this point. So classic, try to figure it out!

9 is play X amount of matches with the character. 10 is by putting in a code that only Reverge knows at this point. So classic, try to figure it out!
=) thank you...hmm a code??Maybe the Legendary Konami Code?!i think im gonna try this out tomorrow!

It was going to be the Konami code but they couldn't get permission in time.

It's 25 wins versus another player(no arcade or story) and it only counts for the one that does the winpose if you have a team.

images

sweet, sweet parasoul.........

Back