SkullGirls!

For only $15 I have no regret buying it, especially since the SRK community seems really bent on making this game last, but I'm having the same difficulty that I did with UMVC3-- it's just too technically challenging for me. It seems the input window for QCF and QCB moves is even smaller than Marvel, and some combo links are too quick or difficult to connect. Going to have to put in some work.

The game's tutorial is pretty awesome though and taught me more about how to approach 2D fighters than Marvel did.

But hey, who runs a Solo character? (I try to ignore Cerebella because I'm stuck with the demo.)
It seems having the extra lifebar doesn't make up for an assist to cover your weak spots (especially when there's some ridiculous assists like Double's ass slam). I'm not sure yet if there's any advantage to using 3 characters??

It seems having the extra lifebar doesn't make up for an assist to cover your weak spots (especially when there's some ridiculous assists like Double's ass slam). I'm not sure yet if there's any advantage to using 3 characters??
I thought solo characters can also do more damage as well?

We were talking about the stagger effect which changes the timing of combos if you do it twice in a combo, not damage scaling.

Aside from that, the point still stands, the game doesn't have proration.
Solo characters can kill of team characters in a single combo.

I got a chance to play again tonight. Totally makes more sense now, d3v. :)

Although, the point was never the stagger effect. The point was that I thought 236A changed the proration more than other moves.

Seems like when I play late there are no east coast players.. Also when are they going to get a full lobby system going? Like KoF 13 I thought the 1 on 1 lobbies sucked..

I run Painwheel solo with varying luck. I either do pretty well or get destroyed. I'm thinking of adding Filia for some midscreen stuff and to see if I can compliment her wallbounce with Painwheels sonic spindash and give Painwheel some safety on risky starters.

Some of my online matches are starting to turn into the MvC aspect of, "If you don't run X as an assist, you're dumb." X being Double in this case, I think.

TeamYouTubeFlowchart was in masse the other day, so I'm a bit saltzy.....

I'm a student nurse and I immediately made a beeline for valentine, lol.
Want to run a two man team due to her level 5, any suggestions for a partner?

Back