SkyRaisin's Official Creation Thread

SkyRaisin

[09] Warrior
Hey, all! It's been quite a while since I have posted anything CaS related. My previous gallery is old and I haven't touched it in months so I have decided to start a new one. If anyone is curious to see the creations of mine in that thread, the link is here: https://8wayrun.com/threads/skyraisins-manifestation-of-souls.20832/

As a reintroduction to my creations, I'd like to share these two:

Truly, inspired by Truly Scrumptious from the musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
EfcJVfaXkAAghvw.jpg

A holiday themed creation based on Anna Kendrick's character in the Disney+ movie Noelle, this is...Noellle.
EL3gjQFXUAEBDWe.jpg

Look forward to more coming soon!

These two are based on the extra deck summon methods of Yu-Gi-Oh. They have a star pattern as a representation of stars used to indicate a monster's power level on cards.

Fusion - Colored purple like Fusion Monster cards. Red and blue are also prominent as a reference to one of the most recognized fusion spells in the game, Polymerization. Groh's weapon style is perfect, due to the nature of his swords being able to separate and put together again.

Synchro - A white color scheme, similar to Synchro Monster cards. When making this, I thought of Stardust Dragon, one of the most popular Synchro Monster cards in the game though I take more of a valkyrie like style with it.. Tira's style is used because the ring is symbolic of the rings that appear when a character in the show performs a Synchro summon.
EfcJcuHXYAM61nb.jpg

EfcJchmX0AEw9n_.jpg

EfcJcHGXgAUUKaK.jpg

EfcJcTaXkAI89rF.jpg

Back