SLYCOOPERFAN's Created Characters :3

RudderbuttCos

[09] Warrior
Here are the created characters that I created (some are new, re-creations from previous Soul Calibur games and two are characters from a game and a graphic novel) I have characters marked as either a human or animal (just in case you wanted to know). Enjoy and plz tell me what you think and which are your favorite male and female characters :) I love feedback.

Chris (SCIII outfit, friend of Alexander and Elizabeth; Human)
1. Chris.png

Elizabeth (SCV outfit, friend of Chris and Alexander; Human)
2. Elizabeth.png

Alexander SCV outfit, friend of Chris and Elizabeth; Human)
3. Alexander.png

Rocky (Friend of Tiger; Animal - Cheetah)
4. Rocky.png

Rose (Sister of Jane; Human)
5. Rose.png

Jane (Sister of Rose; Human)
6. Jane.png

Alex (Friend of Julia; Human - head and tail are a part of his outfit/costume)
7. Alex.png

Julia (Friend of Alex; Human)
8. Julia.png

Watson (Animal - Dingo)
9. Watson.png

Kitsune (Friend of Jaguar and Tanya; Animal form; tail is supposed to have a white tip)
10. Kitsune.png

Tanya (Cousin of Jaguar and friend of Kitsune; Human)
11. Tanya.png

Thomas (Friend of Jake and Scott; Animal - Wolf)
12. Thomas.png

Justin (Animal - Arctic Fox)
13. Justin.png

Tiger (Friend of Rocky, Tiffany and Jake; Animal)
14. Tiger.png

Mark (Ninja in training; Human)
15. Mark.png

Tim (Animal - Leopard)
16. Tim.png

Yuki (Not to be confused with the character from The Last Blade; Friend of Austin; Human)
17. Yuki.png

Jaguar (Returning created character from SCIII, cousin of Tanya and friend of Kitsune; Human)
18. Jaguar.png

Anubis (Animal - Jackal)
19. Anubis.png

Xena (Sister of Alice; Human)
20. Xena.png

Alice (Sister of Xena; Human)
21. Alice.png

Jubei (Human)
22. Jubei.png

Jordan (Returning created character from SCBD; SCV outfit; Human)
23. Jordan.png

Luna (Returning created character from SCBD; SCV outfit; Human)
24. Luna.png

Tiffany (Friend of Tiger; Human)
25. Tiffany.png

Kitty (Friend of Fritz; Human/Animal)
26. Kitty.png

Martin (Animal - Fox)
27. Martin.png

Fritz (Returning created character from SCBD; Friend of Kitty; Animal)
28. Fritz.png

Jake (Friend of Thomas, Tiger and Scott; Animal)
29. Jake.png

Roger (Friend of Simon; Human)
30. Roger.png

Simon (Friend of Roger; Human)
31. Simon.png

Bernard (Musketeer outfit; Human)
32. Bernard.png

Seth (Friend of Emily; Human)
33. Seth.png

Emily (Friend of Seth; Human)
34. Emily.png

Wolf (Friend of Alfred; Animal)
35. Wolf.png

Alisa (Human)
36. Alisa.png

Skarlet (Human)
37. Skarlet.png

Alfred (Friend of Wolf; Animal)
38. Alfred.png

Cassie (Human)
39. Cassie.png

Austin (Friend of Yuki; Human)
40. Austin.png

Selene (Returning created character from SCIV; Princess outfit - SCV; Human)
41. Selene.png

Sam (Human - head and tail are a part of his outfit/costume)
42. Sam.png

Richard (Friend of Aeris; Human)
43. Richard.png

Aeris (Friend of Richard; Human)
44. Aeris.png

Scott (Friend of Thomas and Jake; Human)
45. Scott.png

Catherine (Friend of Crystal; Human)
46. Catherine.png

Crystal (Friend of Catherine: Human)
47. Crystal.png

Rogue (Human)
49. Rogue.png

Leon (My favorite character from the graphic novel "Amulet"; Animal)
50. Leon.png

Asuka (My favorite female character from the "Tekken" series and "Street Fighter X Tekken"; Human)
51. Asuka.png

Well there you have it :D I hope that in SCVI, I can make characters like Lizardman or Aeon, but I want to be able to make foxes, raccoons, otters, wolves, etc. (They will be able to talk in English and not make animal sounds or noises; That's just me) I mean we can make skeletons in SCV, so I don't see why not. I also hope for the Create-a-Soul to be just like the one in SCV :) I hope you enjoyed my created characters :D

Last edited:
It's gonna be tough critiquing a bunch of werewolf people that look like rehashs in different colorswaps, but they're cute I guess. The ladies look interesting as well. Regardless, keep on sharing.

All that furry XDDD

I know it feels like I say the same every time, it's not that I don't have other comentaries, it's just people trend to do this a lot. I like the designs, are simple but look well. However you should try to use colors a bit less saturated. Blues look too blue and reds look to red. Also you could use some stickers to make the characters clothes look unique

All that furry XDDD

I know it feels like I say the same every time, it's not that I don't have other comentaries, it's just people trend to do this a lot. I like the designs, are simple but look well. However you should try to use colors a bit less saturated. Blues look too blue and reds look to red. Also you could use some stickers to make the characters clothes look unique
Okay, thanks for the tip :)

It's gonna be tough critiquing a bunch of werewolf people that look like rehashs in different colorswaps, but they're cute I guess. The ladies look interesting as well. Regardless, keep on sharing.
Thanks, I try to make the ones that have the werewolf head look different and not the same ;)

I'll echo what NeclordX said, tone down the saturation. Your designs are nice but try adding some patterns and stickers, see what textures and effects you can create to give them a more personal look. Even adding in the special items can create some ways of making different hair/accessories etc.
Okie dokie, I'll see what I can do.

I like Emily the best. I feel the skirt is out of place, considering the rest of the outfit. Overall, it looks good.

Hello everyone I changed the names of three characters: Martin is now Dale, Austin is now Rupert and Watson is now Rick. That is all :)

Last edited:
Back