So I heard you like frenchies

Iceweb38

[10] Knight
Hello there, Iceweb38 here.
I've been lurking on this forum for a while because besides being the only Soul Calibur news website I could find, it also has a comprehensive database of strategies and frames datas for every character. Also found some interesting topics in here so I finally decided to join in.

I started being a Soul Calibur fan with SC2 and has got each following titles since then (except Legends for obvious reasons). I still have to play the first two games though :(
My mains are Sophitia and Ivy but I occasionally play with some other characters.
I'm not exactly the kind of player that directly base my strategies on frame datas as I have never been able to understand them but that doesn't mean I'm a noob at the games, worry not ^^'

see ya folks!

Yes, you heard it hear first. Pocky Yoshi lieks mudkipz. Yes he does......oh wait.......I mean he likes the frenchies and their lovely french fries lol ^^; Anyways, pleasure to have you on board.....

I've been lurking on this forum for a while because besides being the only Soul Calibur news website I could find, it also has a comprehensive database of strategies and frames datas for every character. Also found some interesting topics in here so I finally decided to join in.

I started being a Soul Calibur fan with SC2 and has got each following titles since then (except Legends for obvious reasons). I still have to play the first two games though :(
My mains are Sophitia and Ivy but I occasionally play with some other characters.
I'm not exactly the kind of player that directly base my strategies on frame datas as I have never been able to understand them but that doesn't mean I'm a noob at the games, worry not ^^'

see ya folks!

Hey there. Welcome to 8wayrun! I am one of the moderators here. I'll answer any questions you may have to the best of my ability. Just post them here, or send me a PM.

So you are not able to understand frame data eh? Don't worry, you're not alone. However, you are in luck. One of our administrators took the time to write up a comprehensive guide on how to read and understand frame data. You should have a look at it. Frame Data and You

Have you seen the Wiki section? There is frame data listed there for each character. I'll link you to Ivy's frame data here. Hopefully after you read that guide, things will start to click when you read her frame data. If not, please post on what you're having trouble with and myself, and our other members will help. Frame data isn't a crucial part of being a good player, but being able to understand and use it to your advantage is just another tool to give you an extra edge. Welcome to 8way run again!

Thanks for the greetings guys! ^^
@Enkindu: Thanks a lot for the links, I'll check these out and see which points I could get cleared

It's nice to have ya man. You seem like you're really interested in becoming a stronger player, it's always nice to see folks with initiative.

Thanks a lot! Yes, I used to play SCII and III because the mechanics and the universe were very appealing to me, I actually started to train harder with Soul Calibur IV and since then improved greatly my playstyle and keep trying to get even better.

Back