So...with NEC XV now over...

Xeph's the best for now. Final Round will most likely change the player tier list unless Xeph is going to get more win streaks. This thread is just to circle jerk for a few months. It isnt like SCV tournaments are done.

Xeph's the best for now. Final Round will most likely change the player tier list unless Xeph is going to get more win streaks. This thread is just to circle jerk for a few months. It isnt like SCV tournaments are done.
The way I looked at it was NECXV is the last big tournament in a 3yr life span (januaray 31st being the release date of SCV). 3yrs is a big benchmark. If all goes as 'scheduled' 2015 will be the last year of SCV until SC6 is out (theoretically, of course.)

Reactions: LP
Yeah, we'll see. Xeph's victory sparked some life in the game internationally...but we'll see if it last. I expect lots of people to come out once SC6 is announced for one last shabang is Namco does like they did with sc5 and brings a playable build out to tournaments. Meanwhile, the logistics of FR should be getting sorted out--the hype seems to have died down and, if there is none, i dont think foreigners will attend (which is why i asked who is actually confirmed earlier today).

Back