SoCal, SC4 Tournament Approaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh snap, so now we might get some of the Seattle peeps? I'm still down and that gives me time to get my offline timing down. Meaning no more SC online for a while I might even read up on some anti-maxi just to win some money off you peeps.

for future reference...

postponing for better planning and whatnot is all fine and good, but to delay an event with confirmed players travelling HUNDREDS OF MILES and having time off already...one week before the event...

is super-dooper-ultra-lame.

for future reference...

postponing for better planning and whatnot is all fine and good, but to delay an event with confirmed players travelling HUNDREDS OF MILES and having time off already...one week before the event...

for 1. Check the RSVP or whatever it's called in the tournament announcements thread, I'm theonly one who confirmed going, and 2. it's TWO weeks before the tournament, and should I add the reason why it was moved was becasue people were saying they weren't going to make it and the tourny was too soon, so as far as I'm aware I just made a few people a favor, but I can cancel the request of moving it if that would please you, so ggs lobo, better pay attention next time

missingthepoint.png

missed_the_point.jpg

you had about a dozen confirmed.

Well I would think you'd want to go ahead with the date given to work the kinks out and get people hype for the next event. As far as the availability for us Seattle boys we'll deinitely be there if it's before the 9th of May. My boy has a job offshore so that's why we personally have to know the dates ahead of time to plan.

it's done... May it is, can't change shit now, now shut up and practice lol jk, I'll post the new date when I get it. Lobo you're not even coming so stfu, BESIDES, with my new apt. by then I might able to house a couple of folks

it's done... May it is, can't change shit now, now shut up and practice lol jk, I'll post the new date when I get it. Lobo you're not even coming so stfu, BESIDES, with my new apt. by then I might able to house a couple of folks

Do you have a date finalized?

Uhhh, Lobo is gonna be one of us Seattle cats to be coming down by then (if he's still coming up here).

Oh, and as far as housing or whatever I'll just throw this out there. It seems the pasadena Sheraton is like 3 blocks away or so from the venue so if we're able to come we'll be staying there for $49/night. I can probably get about 3 rooms at this rate so if anyone needs it let me know.

for future reference...

This. I didn't RSVP but I stated many times in this thread that me and NDK would be driving down there. That's what happens when you have 3 different threads talking about the tourney, next time get a mod or someone to merge all the threads regarding this tourney into one. So I guess no roadtrip in 2 weeks. Good thing I was gonna ask for that Friday off today at work, now I don't have to bother. Fuck, and I was looking forward to putting my foot deep in Signia's ass too.

Well with the date change, are you still able to go in May NDK? Greatone and company I really hope you folks can make it since they delayed this. I guess I'll try to look on the bright side: more people can hopefully be able to make it and I get time to hold some offline gatherings and maybe just maybe get some more people from NorCal to join us on the road trip.

Oh, and as far as housing or whatever I'll just throw this out there. It seems the pasadena Sheraton is like 3 blocks away or so from the venue so if we're able to come we'll be staying there for $49/night. I can probably get about 3 rooms at this rate so if anyone needs it let me know.

I dont need a room but, ill be looking to get some games and shit on. Shake a few hands of people I wanna meet and have a good time.

Im actually relieved it got moved to May. Gives me more time to practice. But we need a CONFIRMED DATE!!! Cough it up Ridley.

@Juece...better get your Maxi strats down, cause Ima be after that vader of yours....lol

HRD

Greatone and company I really hope you folks can make it since they delayed this. I guess I'll try to look on the bright side: more people can hopefully be able to make it and I get time to hold some offline gatherings and maybe just maybe get some more people from NorCal to join us on the road trip.

That was the whole point of the delay bro, I'm also informing other people as well that weren't going to make it on April, @ Malice: no I don't but I'll post it as soon as I get it. And for some reason some people believe I'm in charge of this shit, NO I'm just the messenger damn it. Good point about the threads though =/ that stupid error problem messed up everything but Partisan did us a favor in moving it to the Tournament Announcements.

hey juece I ain't shaving either... ok maybe, if mah lady says I have to to look descent -__- she got that from my mom, but you better not look like Jesus again =/

someone you know have a discount there? cuz I got a deal very similar to that goin on cuz I know someone who works for the hotel im staying at

Official new date, it'll be on May 21st, it's a Saturday... DUH!! lol but I'll make the tournament thread once I get the types of platforms and other games that will be hosted... IF ANY. @ Xeph, hell yeah bro that'd be super awesome if you can join CD and NDK

Well I would think you'd want to go ahead with the date given to work the kinks out and get people hype for the next event. As far as the availability for us Seattle boys we'll deinitely be there if it's before the 9th of May. My boy has a job offshore so that's why we personally have to know the dates ahead of time to plan.

Ridley you being the person communicating back and forth with the tourney organizers, you couldn't take greatone's plea into consideration and somehow get a date before the 9th of May? If this thing is gonna be delayed it should be to get more people but if the Seattle folks can't come because it's too late, then what was the point of the delay?

Ridley you being the person communicating back and forth with the tourney organizers, you couldn't take greatone's plea into consideration and somehow get a date before the 9th of May? If this thing is gonna be delayed it should be to get more people but if the Seattle folks can't come because it's too late, then what was the point of the delay?

I can't do anything else beyond this point sorry. I'll see you all on the 21st

I moved this thread back into the offline section. When you get all of your details situated, start a new thread in Tournament Announcements since having two of the same threads in that section is a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back