Some amy match vids

wtf 4 slide kicks?

thats some 3 bar shit right there.

hey is bt b+k, 1ka, 66a+b gauranteed?

Yeah bt B+K, 1ka, 66a+b is a combo, it will sometimes whiff depending on certain things like your distance from the character and their size. You can also do 66b after bt B+K but I find that a lot less reliable.

It doesn't work on everybody.

Astaroth and Lizardman come to mind. characters with weird hitboxes tend to be too tall to flip over properly.

I'd like some opinions from my tournament videos. Please note that I get very embarrassingly into my matches.

XDest vs SOW, TO 7.5

TO 7.5 Team Tourney, XDest vs. Kyper, STD, Silent

XDest vs. Silent, $2 money match (TO 7)

XDest vs. Silent, TO 7 Finals

lol i wish i could beat people anymore just doing stuff like that

well some people will still lose to it, i mean the good people

it reminds me of the good old days of the first week of soul calibur 4 (online)

man i'm mean

Can you give some actual examples of what you're talking about?

I know some of my own mistakes, but I'm still using most of her core tools and mixups. And yeah, the only time I play SC4 is at tournaments and gatherings locally, I don't really practice therefore I don't have JFs down.

One obvious one I see is extreme overuse of 6B and 3B. Even though I know both are good, I go too far with it and try to use them in every situation possible. Which leads to a lot of tech crouches with 6B, and jumps after 3B, when somebody knows what they're doing. I think I just need to slow down and choose some more different options while pressuring somebody on offense.

Back