Some Fan Char., Other Fictional Folks, n' Randomness

I still consider Jacob Frye as my best recreation, and Evie was blond because I was referring to an early leaked image of her concept art.

Now for the updated recreations. The previous post's images were based off leaked images of Bayek.

I tried. :3

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
    358.2 KB · Views: 218
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
    311.8 KB · Views: 125
Although he's not perfect here...ladies and gentlemen, let's say hello to one of the newest Assassin's Creed heroes, Alexios!

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.pngSOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png

These preliminary recreations are based off leaked images from before this afternoon's big announcement at E3. So, I'll work on him some more and also recreate Kassandra. Darn! I wanna say "Cassandra" with a "C." :sc4cas1:

Last edited:
Okay. I fixed the Alexios post. Now, let's take a look at Kassandra! After hearing her voice in the E3 clips, it makes me wish Soul Calibur's Cassandra and Sophitia could talk with an accent.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.pngSOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

Here's a revised Alexios! Wheeeeee! Then again, I think I looked at an inverted image, so I think his scars should be on the opposite sides.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png

Okay. I need to fix Kassandra's skin color.

As I continue the fan fics involving the Soul Calibur folks, I need to be more creative with my OCs and locations. More of them will appear on this thread once I get my hands on SC6. And maybe I'll even post bits of those stories.

Back