Some of my works

Your M.Bison's pretty accurate. I can't really tell what's going on in the first and second movies though. I'd recommend taking some photos. Videos can be somewhat difficult to navigate.

the second was of janemba from dbz that i made in SCV and the top video is just a collaberation of characters from famous games/shows that i also made in SCV

010.png

Taskmaster Alternate Costume (Udon) (Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3)
011.png

Taskmaster (Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3)
012.png

Batman (Batman: The Animated Series 2)
013.png

Ghost Rider (Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3)
014.png

Dr.Doom (Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3)
015.png

Slade (Teen Titans)
016.png

Nemesis (Resident Evil 3)
017.png

WhiteBeard (One Piece)
018.png

Tengu Shredder (TMNT 2003)
019.png

General Akainu (One Piece)

sorry if there are duplicates, it uploaded weird

Then delete them, and also try putting the images in spoilers. And maybe a name.

I don't know who half of these are, but I get that they're RE-CaS, like Dr. Doom and such. Sadly without anything to compare them to, I can't say much. They seem pretty standard and under-detailed though. Take Dr. D for example. Sure it looks like him, but that's pretty much it. The chain was cleverly done, but the whole thing lacks depth.

You could make the argument that the colouring was done to give it a comic bookish style, and while that's certainly true it just makes it look bland and out of place compared to other CaS and characters. Stick some non-garish textures on (as in, the tiger stripe pattern coloured in the same shade of green) to give it a little more detail without making it inaccurate and the whole design will benefit.

Your Doctor Doom's good but some of the eyes look a little cartoony. I understand the limitations but otherwise they're good. Try shrinking the pattern for Nemesis's mask used for his face or maybe add some motifs a similar color to it as well.

Some more delightful creations!

001.png

Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 5)
002.png

Derek Powers (Trans-Blight)(Batman Beyond)
003.png

Noob Saibot (Mortal Kombat Armageddon)
004.png

Mumbo Jumbo (Teen Titans)
005.png

Ramon Salazar (Resident Evil 4)
006.png
007.png

Shredder (TMNT 2003)
008.png

Spawn (Spawn The Animated Series)
009.png
010.png

Senator Armstrong (presidential canidate) (Metal Gear Rising: Reveangence)
011.png

Raiden (Metal Gear Rising: Reveangence)
012.png
013.png

Terry Megines Batman (Batman Beyond)
014.png
015.png

Deadpool (Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3)
dormammu 001.png

Dormammu (Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3)

Interesting. I remember few of those CAS.
you play on the ps3? it could have happened. there are also some stickers on dereks hand to make him look like hes "shedding" his skin. im trying to make him into blight, which isnt working so far :(

you play on the ps3? it could have happened. there are also some stickers on dereks hand to make him look like hes "shedding" his skin. im trying to make him into blight, which isnt working so far :(
No I'm a Xbox player. Haven't had a Ps3 since 2010 I think...

Back