Some of my works

maybe I'll try to create another character from resident evil too
who knows? for all i know i will prob go on a creation spree or get stuck making 1 or 2 RE characters. i blasted through revelations within 6-8 hours and i gotta says it's one of my most favorite RE titles thus far. especially the final boss

Amazing. Also cool seeing you make him from scratch. But what's up with that poor bikini chick he's manhandling at the end? You coulda whipped up an RE3 Jill (blue tank + black skirt) in less than one minute. ONE MINUTE.

Amazing. Also cool seeing you make him from scratch. But what's up with that poor bikini chick he's manhandling at the end? You coulda whipped up an RE3 Jill (blue tank + black skirt) in less than one minute. ONE MINUTE.
i know, but it was the only higher quality video of him i had atm, plus no one knows how to make jill online for some damn reason -_- sickens me really.

Last edited:
i updated my nemesis once more with only a minor change, dunno if you guys want me to post it or not

001.png
002.png

Nemesis 3.0

nice nemesis and ichigo but that form is not a vasto lorde like everybody thinks its actually the hollow inside which is actually really zangetsu just trying to point this out to people but still great work

nice nemesis and ichigo but that form is not a vasto lorde like everybody thinks its actually the hollow inside which is actually really zangetsu just trying to point this out to people but still great work
hope im not confusing u with what that hollow forms supposed to be called. its just took the form of when it was a normal experimantal hollow that azien created and it called white. but now that hollow became ichigo zanpakato. if ur still confused then look read the 1000 year old war arc sorry for being techincal i just tired of people calling it vasto lorde when its not but ur verison is awsome and so was the nemesis second verison keep sharing

hope im not confusing u with what that hollow forms supposed to be called. its just took the form of when it was a normal experimantal hollow that azien created and it called white. but now that hollow became ichigo zanpakato. if ur still confused then look read the 1000 year old war arc sorry for being techincal i just tired of people calling it vasto lorde when its not but ur verison is awsome and so was the nemesis second verison keep sharing
ok will do
also im more then likely going to create some more bleach characters

Back