Sophitia Encyclopedia

I really love this.
I have a request.
I know this is a long shot and all, and you probably won't agree to, but I need to request it anyway. Could we please remove the word "milf"? Please.

Thanks! To be honest I put Milf in so you could easily find it in your browser history or auto fill. I just type milf and it's first result.
If I'll just write Sophitia I'll see hundreds of results.

Yo guys.

Great work with this encyclopedia.
How do you execute this, under Lethal Hits tab:
Guardian Upper 11_44_77
22A+B > wrB+K > TAS B > 4B

May you upload a vid? I can't do the wrB+K part. It seems that there is not enough time for crouch.
My easier option there is 22A+B > 4A+B

btw: are you still updating/expanding this encyclopedia?

Regards,
Horken

Great work with this encyclopedia.
Thanks!
May you upload a vid? I can't do the wrB+K part.
Here you are:
wrB+K is very important tool for maximizing your damage so keep trying. Easiest combo with wrB+K is:
66B > wrB+K > TAS B > 4B
Try to master this one and then other combos that use this move shouldn't be too hard.
btw: are you still updating/expanding this encyclopedia?
Yes. I work on matchups right now.

Hi Garun,

I just thought I could contribute more to the encyclopedia, but checked all other spreadsheets before and found out another better combo is there. However that there are some differences between spreadsheets concerning same thing. Take a look at Combos and Lethal Hits.
All combos based on lethal hits are the same, so there should be this:
1542833507247.png

instead of this:
1542833547599.png

What do you think?

btw: I got this wR B+K now :) thanks
[edit]
1. What is the difference between notation "!w" and "w!"? It says in the 1st page that "!W" is a first wall hit of combo. is "W!" something different?
[edit2]
2. How do you execute that super fast AS B when Sophie is glowing blue for the attack time? Do I need to buffer it somehow or meet special conditions?
3. Are you maybe aware of frame window length for followup 4 or B in AS/TAS B:4_B?

Regards,
Horken

Last edited:
Yeah combos need 2nd pass. Now about this particular combo. I'm not a fan of it for 2 reasons:
1) Execution is really tight. If you are 100% sure you can do it sure go for it. This is probably most possible damage you can get from this situation.
2) If you drop this combo you open yourself for big damage punish

You are correct though. You can easily improve this combo by doing anything else like 1[K] LT > wrB+K > TAS B > TAS B for 86 damage. Less danger if you drop it and almost same reward. This is what I've added instead.

1. What is the difference between notation "!w" and "w!"? It says in the 1st page that "!W" is a first wall hit of combo. is "W!" something different?
No difference just typing error I'll fix this. Thanks
2. How do you execute that super fast AS B when Sophie is glowing blue for the attack time? Do I need to buffer it somehow or meet special conditions?
You need to do it as game says "fast" and you must press B at the same time as 6. Also it's easier to do this from crouch so practice that first.:

3. Are you maybe aware of frame window length for followup 4 or B in AS/TAS B:4_B?
Muscle memory more or less. In training mode at the moment you see "MID" you should press 4 or B. Timing of 4 or B depends how far away you are from the opponent and if you did normal or "fast" version of AS B. With that in mind you can only get 4 or B follow up if:
a) You're at right range. If your blade won't slide into your opponent you can't get follow up (if you hit with tip Sophitia won't say "Pardon Me")
b) You must hit enemy from a front. You won't get follow up if you hit your opponent directly from left, right or back.
c) Enemy must have STUN. You don't have to worry about this unless you do wall combo. In wall combo at certain moment AS B loses it's STUN property.

Here you have video showing everything I talked about:

Thanks for feedback!

You are doing the gods' work. Keep MILF, she's a MILF:).

One thing is that Angel Step only always shows feathers if you do AS B. AS AA and AS K don't have that, it looks like a normal move if you do it fast enough, hadoken style

Back