Soul Calibur 2 HD Modding Thread xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornerpath

[08] Mercenary
If modding is supported here on the forum this will be the offical thread for soul calibur 2 HD, Here we can all try to import characters, swap models, find codes, Skin mods ETC.

The first step I done so far is opened the xbla soul calibur HD game files
552ced72194d67b67884e2517d09ae2c.png

So I will extract those movie files, models, and such see whats happening in there, I see the default.xex<< this is a major file. Well i'll extract these file and upload on the site, just in case you guys wanna join in also.

I'll update the thread if I find anything new

Update! Okay I found the ROOT2.OLK these are definetly where the movesets, and main game data and models are found so I'll upload these soon

Last edited:
Sorry we do not support modding on this website

Warez, Illegal Distribution of Copyrighted Materials

No "warez" talk or anything relating to illegal distribution of copyrighted materials such as movies, games, emulator roms, software, music, television programs, web site designs, pictures, artwork, etc. This also applies specifically to hacks, illegal downloading or alteration of ANY Soul Calibur game/ In case you didn't know, Namco pays attention to the site.

Debating these issues is permitted, however directly incriminating yourself and your activities via your posts (whether using a link, or directly attaching or including it within the post) subject the post or thread to be removed or edited at any time for your own protection, and ours.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/welcome-new-members-read-this-first.7284/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back