Soul Calibur 5 Character Sharing Software

Found a big bug where the Export RTF did not contain any patterns. I hinted at this when I tried it on my other computer, but now it was happening on my main coding computer too. I managed to (somehow) fix it. I clicked on the code, the If/Then statedments shifted, then it worked perfectly?

Anyway, here's V1.2:
NOTE!!! LINK DELETED!!! The program is obsolete, and the account hosting it was deleted too.

I can't ed the main post anymore, so I can't update with the new link. I don't know if someone could do that for me?

Last edited:
OK. So, I finally figured out what caused the patterns to not show up when hitting the 'Printable RTF' button. If you did it without saving/loading first, it would mess up the patterns. Also, a lot of the equipments' pattern 3, color d was being messed up.

I fixed both these issues and the program now runs as you would expect.

NOTE!!! LINK DELETED!!! The program is obsolete, and the account hosting it was deleted too.

EDIT: Oops! The .RAR file was missing a file and couldn't install the program. This has been fixed and I replaced the link to one that works now. Sorry about that.

If someone could update the main post that would be greatly appreciated. Again, if anyone has ANY problems, don't hesitate to notify me.

Last edited:
You mean like some kind of CAS listing/database with everyone's shared formulas? I don't think so... Usually formulas get posted by request in the request thread, or someone shares something in their own thread.

Thanks for the warm welcome, there are a few I'm interested in actually...I'll post when I get back to my PC. Hopefully I can contribute a bit as well

I saw one of those 3d printing stands were they print your face in powder plastic, and was wondering if someone has tried 3d printing a CAS.

Back