soul calibur 5 connection with opponent has been lost

federicos95

[08] Mercenary
f**k this problem, i got this EVERY time i had a match it's impossible play online for me, i set my ps3 in dmz, my nat type is 2 ,i try to change the value of mtu from 1500 to 1472 but anything is change!!! i try to do a test with ping test for pakets lost , it says 0%, i controlled my connection, all is well, i have 3456 kb of download and 300 kb of up, where is the problem? THIS SUCKS A LOT

SCV on PS3 has broken online... It's a well known issue, and although I don't have it on PS3 so I can't personally comment, I do hear people saying '7/8 out of 10 matches drop on the first round'.
From the sounds of it, you just have to be patient and hope for a stable match every so often... Otherwise, Xbox.

Last edited:
I play PS3, live in scotland(shit) and rarely dc with 3bars vs Americans. Had a session last night 2 out of 15-18 games dc.

Come at me

SCV on PS3 has broken online... It's a well known issue, and although I don't have it on PS3 so I can't personally comment, I do hear people saying '7/8 out of 10 matches drop on the first round'.
From the sounds of it, you just have to be patient and hope for a stable match every so often... Otherwise, Xbox.
It usually occurs when someone is about to win from my experience.

That download/upload speed is pretty poor. Pretty sure this is your problem. Consider upgrading your internet service. Try to have at least 1mb upload or 1000kb. You will have a better experience on Xbox with what you currently have, but there will be massive amounts of input delay.

i upgrade my internet connection, now i have 6500 kb of download and 560 kb of up, the problem continue....

This is still really very low bandwidth that you have. 560kb upload is not enough. Also, is your PS3 wired up directly to the router, or are you using wireless?

Back