Soul Calibur 5: The Final Challenge

JTK

[09] Warrior
Please move this thread if there is a more appropriate location. I couldn't find one.

Okay. I love Soul Calibur 5, but I can't stand how there is nothing to do besides Quick Battle, a short campaign, arcade mode and Legendary Souls. The most you're going to get out of it is playing with friends or online. For me, this is unacceptable.

I have put my brain to work and created a challenge that should satisfy you. Mastered SC5? Do you feel there is nothing left? Are you new and want to train? Then this is perfect for you. Let's dig right in.

Go to VS Battle and crank up the difficulty to Very Hard (If you're struggling just lower the difficulty). Your goal in this challenge is to get through every character on the roster with a 3-0 score. Starting with Patroklos and ending with Pyrrha Omega. This includes the random characters as well. After you get 3-0 with every character, go back and get 4-0, then 5-0.

Breezed through that? No problem. Start with one round. Go through every character with a perfect score. That's right. Complete the fight with 100% health. Too easy? Make it two rounds, then 3, 4, and 5.

If you have done all of these challenges, or if you consider yourself a hardcore SC5 player, or a master that finds none of this challenging, add this rule: If you mess up on one round, start all the way back to Patroklos and try again.

Have you done all of this? Congratulations if you have. Now go back and do it again with all of the other characters, or just the ones you want. This will multiply your hours tenfold. Enjoy.

(Updated)

Still not challenging enough? Add these:
- No guarding.
- Your feet stay in the same place at all times unless moved by the enemy. You can jump attack. No 8WR moves.
- Use only kicks, verticals or horizontals.

Also, feel free to add challenges of your own here if you think of one.

Edited for typos and updates.

Last edited:
Please move this thread if there is a more appropriate location. I couldn't find one.

Okay. I love Soul Calibur 5, but I can't stand how there is nothing to do besides Quick Battle, a short campaign, arcade mode and Legendary Souls. The most you're going to get out of it is playing with friends or online. For me, this is unacceptable.

I have put my brain to work and created a challenge that should satisfy you. Mastered SC5? Do you feel there is nothing left? Are you new and want to train? Then this is perfect for you. Let's dig right in.

Go to VS Battle and crank up the difficulty to Very Hard (If you're struggling just lower the difficulty). Your goal in this challenge is to get through every character on the roster with a 3-0 score. Starting with Patroklos and ending with Pyrrha Omega. This includes the random characters as well. After you get 3-0 with every character, go back and get 4-0, then 5-0.

Breezed through that? No problem. Start with one round. Go through every character with a perfect score. That's right. Complete the fight with 100% health. Too easy? Make it two rounds, then 3, 4, and 5.

If you have done all of these challenges, or if you consider yourself a hardcore SC5 player, or a master that finds none of this challenging, add this rule: If you mess up on one round, start all the way back to Patroklos and try again.

Have you done all of this? Congratulations if you have. Now go back and do it again with all of the other characters, or just the ones you want. This will multiply your hours tenfold. Enjoy.

Edited for typos.
Or just get good and come to tournamenets

You don't have to be good to go to tournaments. You just gotta have a love for the game, and a desire to meet new people, visit a place you might not have visited before, and make some fun memories with your new friends.

Back