Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man getting all these new infos & character revelations day by day makes me really excited.I would like to thank @Hayate and @Vergeben again for their efforts.
I'm very happy that Siegfried is also confirmed.Nothing heard about Taki,Ivy and Mitsurugi yet but I feel like they will be in too.
Now that only thing i want from PS is this:
hil2.gif

Make it happen please thank you.

I've just been watching some SCV tournament gameplay to hold me over, and since I haven't played SCV competitively at all, and at the risk of starting a shitstorm, I wanna ask who the strongest and weakest characters are both in SCV and in past games.

What I want from CaS:
Customizable lizard-people
Mechanical(?) wooden arm/leg like Yoshi has
Actually unbreakable eyepatches
This all would allow me to create a one handed pirate lizard and my soul will find peace.
I always had it in mind where one could choose a species for their CAS apart from human, like having say elves, golems, and lizardmen. I'd also like special customization options like robotic or demonic arms that can't be broken off, being able to make eyes glow red (like Nightmare), voice modifiers that make you sound like something else (besides a robot), and voice options like growling/hissing and no speaking. It would go a long way to being able to make your dream characters come true.

I always had it in mind where one could choose a species for their CAS apart from human, like having say elves, golems, and lizardmen. I'd also like special customization options like robotic or demonic arms that can't be broken off, being able to make eyes glow red (like Nightmare), voice modifiers that make you sound like something else (besides a robot), and voice options like growling/hissing and no speaking. It would go a long way to being able to make your dream characters come true.
The funny thing is I have seen a lot of hex-users in SCV who already used all of this.
Game has all the needed means for stuff like this, but for some reason they are not available to users without hacking.

I've just been watching some SCV tournament gameplay to hold me over, and since I haven't played SCV competitively at all, and at the risk of starting a shitstorm, I wanna ask who the strongest and weakest characters are both in SCV and in past games.
For SCV the consensus for the two best characters in the game were Viola and Alpha Pat. The worst characters were ZWEI, Dampierre, and DJ. Everything else tends to vary either from top players or region to region. For example France never considered Pyrrah top tier while America did. I only competed in SCV so I can't say for other games.

What I want from CaS:
Customizable lizard-people
Mechanical(?) wooden arm/leg like Yoshi has
Actually unbreakable eyepatches
This all would allow me to create a one handed pirate lizard and my soul will find peace.
Lizardmen for CaS sounds pretty cool but it also has me thinking what if Aeon summoned lizardmen as his henchmen in his moveset some way. Like in his CE he could summon his minions to beat the guy up and he'll come in for the finisher :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back