Soul Calibur Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStalker

[08] Mercenary
Hey Guys! We all have are little dirty secrets of what we've done in SCV that some might find questionable and others would find down right deplorable. So..... it's confession time! May the great Patroklos watch over you so that he can turn back time (something Siegfried, Kilik, and all the other wielders of Soul Calibur are simply incapable of doing) in order to nullify your dastardly deeds.

I became so utterly bored with SCV that I learned how to mod. Now, I have a Dampierre with Ezio's style, a Lexia with Tira's gloomy side and ring blade, and the bad ass SCIV version of Nightmare and Inferno Cervantes....or yeah, the ice covered Siegfried too. Of course, I didn't mod anything beyond changing character appearances and fighting styles, but I know it's still shunned here in the community. But watching Raphael go ham with Leixa's style it priceless!!!! LOL!

Oh yeah, I know Viola's infinite although I only use it on my little cousin to piss him off, and I have been accused of being a SCRUB with nightmare.... but I can't help that I'm good at mix-ups. Can I???? Now...if only I could learn how to just guard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back