Soul Calibur Humor

qh6ee.jpg

DOA5 story is meh, but I'm never gonna shake that incest vibes between PattyCakes and Pyrrha. That just irked me greatly. The only thing I liked of the story was Nightmare, Tira, and Siegfried. They actually came off cool in the story. The rest is bad anime nonsense.
lol thats so true

DOA5 story is meh, but I'm never gonna shake that incest vibes between PattyCakes and Pyrrha. That just irked me greatly. The only thing I liked of the story was Nightmare, Tira, and Siegfried. They actually came off cool in the story. The rest is bad anime nonsense.
Absolutely. Too bad they didn't had the time to develop Viola/Amy, nor did they explain Raphmare (among other stupid holes in the plot).

I really hope that a possible future installment of the game will fill these jokes... Or simply erase SCV from the timeline by making a game with a scenario I've seen here: Astral rift, everybody goes back in time, blah blah.

Oh boy, we're on the humor thread, so... The worst joke I've seen in decades: SoulCalibur Lost Swords Ecchi DLC!

Oh boy, we're on the humor thread, so... The worst joke I've seen in decades: SoulCalibur Lost Swords Ecchi DLC!
Lost Swords itself is the biggest SoulCalibur joke. I loved the SCV DLCs, because SCV Creation is great, and if we got all those DLCs for SCV, it would've been much better than fucking Lost Swords.

Lost Swords itself is the biggest SoulCalibur joke. I loved the SCV DLCs, because SCV Creation is great, and if we got all those DLCs for SCV, it would've been much better than fucking Lost Swords.
Actually announcing the end of the series forever would have been better than LS (but that's just my opinion, knowing Soul Blade is the first game that got me into gaming).

SCV DLCs were ok... Then they were based on the future etc, that didn't suit the game well (again, in my opinion). Also, SCV creation mod had flaws that IV didn't have. But still, it was pretty good and I should confess that I really miss the series...

Back