Soul Calibur ios first screenshots

It looks beautiful, but SFIV and MK9 on iOS sucked horribly, lmao. (And those were 2D fighters)

Now imagine SC1 and its fully functional 8WR...hot, sweaty mess.

Ahhhhhh the good old days on the Dream Cast......memories.........gooooooood memories.......

oh hell yeah. I just got a new iphone4 less than a week ago.

FUCKIN HYYYYPPEE.

Im sure itll be a "hot mess" (thank you BRV) but its SC. need I say more?

HRD

Damn, the graphics look even better! Can't wait!
It looks beautiful, but SFIV and MK9 on iOS sucked horribly, lmao. (And those were 2D fighters)

Now imagine SC1 and its fully functional 8WR...hot, sweaty mess.
Ok, that wasn't even MK9, it's UMK3... And I just don't see what people hate about iOS fighters. Sure, it's obviously not gonna be as great and controls will be difficult to grasp, but I really enjoyed the KoF XIII and SFIV ports, and UMK3... well, it's Mortal Kombat, you know what to expect. Besides, this is Namco we're talking about, maker of three of the best games in the history of video games. They know what they're doing.

Damn, the graphics look even better! Can't wait!

Ok, that wasn't even MK9, it's UMK3... And I just don't see what people hate about iOS fighters. Sure, it's obviously not gonna be as great and controls will be difficult to grasp, but I really enjoyed the KoF XIII and SFIV ports, and UMK3... well, it's Mortal Kombat, you know what to expect. Besides, this is Namco we're talking about, maker of three of the best games in the history of video games. They know what they're doing.

It just seems like it will be very, very messy, what with all the on screen joystick + arcade buttons, and the closest you'll get to a "hardcore" experience would be cracking your screen or dropping it on accident lmao.

lmao the controls are so laggy and there's no variation in movesets

the characters are such rip offs of SC lmao

and the voice acting, oh god, just kill me

Lmao yea i know the game wasn't that good, but for a ripoff that was made almost 2-3 years ago, it could have been worse, all im saying is SC should be way better

Back