Soul Calibur: The Musical!

MIZIEYA

Soul Of Taki
The Movie has been talked about but not sure about the musical.

I've chosen one artist whose music I think can gel with the characters. You have a choice of as many artistes as you desire.

Here goes- the artist is called Toyah and the songs for the characters are from albums and singles:

Nightmare: IEYA
Graf Dumas: The Pakt
Viola: Angels And Demons
Zwei: It's A Mystery

Leixia: Change Of Scenery
Natsu: Paradise Child
Xiba: Warboys
Maxi: Over Twenty One

Pyrrha Omega: Thunder In The Mountains
Pyrrha: I Want To Be Free (Post Pat)- The Vow (when she and Pat first meet)
Pat: Be Proud Be Loud Be Heard (before the fallout with Dumas) - Angel And Me (The bonding with Elysium)
Patsuka: The Vow (finale after defeating Elysium)

Elysium: Dreamscape
Ivy: Ophelia's Shadow
Raphael: Remember
Tira: Alien

Seigfried: Soldier Of Fortune, Terrorist Of Love
Aeon: Victims Of The Riddle
Voldo: Victims Of The Riddle (Vivisection)
Hilde: Stand Proud

Cervantes: Neon Womb
Mitsurugi: Vigilante
Dampierre: Ghosts in The Universe
Astaroth: Urban Tribesmen

Edge Master: Dream House
Kilik: Brave New World
Algol: Race Through Space

Pyrrah:
The Unforgiven - Metallica (Just replace the male pronouns with "she, her, etc"

Tira:
Sweating Bullets - Megadeth

Patroklos:
Juggernaut of Justice - Anvil

Xiba:
Starved - Dethklok

Raphael:
Vampires Don't Die - Powerwolf
WIP

Imma be predictable and start off with my mains.
Ivy: Ghost Opera (Kamelot) I'm not entirely sure why, but it just makes me think of her.
Pyrrah: Higher Than Hope (Nightwish) Starts very soft, talks about a mother, then gets pretty intense and a deep decent in to something.
Viola: What Have You Done (Within Temptation)
Elysium: End of All Hope (Nightwish) It's a very "GRAB YOUR KIDS, SOUL CALIBUR'S GONNA COME FUCK SHIT UP" but still has a sort of gospel feel to it... Except metal. Now that I wrote the sentence out I'm not sure.
Setsuka (BECAUSE IN MY MIND SHE STILL EXISTS): Sweet Sacrifice (Evanescence)
Tira: Chasing the Dragon (Epica) This song because I feel like underneath all the crazy, Tira has a very deep and emotional past, which is how she developed her two personalities. If we ever learn more about Tira's past, I have a feeling everyone will be wanting to donate to the Child Tira Foundation.
Hilde: Our Destiny (Epica) More of an insturmental for this, the lyrics don't fit THAT much, but thinking on it, a lot of other songs I mentioned probably don't.

I should add more but that's a lot of characters and a lot of songs. XD And it's all Symphonic Metal except Evanescence, which falls more in the gothic rock/metal.
I DEMAND A METAL OPERA FOR SOUL CALIBUR.

[quote="SorceressSeren, post: 570463,]
Tira: Chasing the Dragon (Epica) This song because I feel like underneath all the crazy, Tira has a very deep and emotional past, which is how she developed her two personalities.[/quote]

Nope, Soul Edge.

I'm wondering if Pat normal or Pat Alpha or indeed Pyrrha should sing: Bohemian Rhapsody...

Can't beat the classics!

[quote="SorceressSeren, post: 570463,]
Tira: Chasing the Dragon (Epica) This song because I feel like underneath all the crazy, Tira has a very deep and emotional past, which is how she developed her two personalities.

Nope, Soul Edge.[/quote]
WELL FORGIVE ME FOR TRYING TO BE DEEP INSTEAD OF SAYING A SWORD MADE HER CRAZY.
Maybe I have a song for that...

It'll get crazier once I manage to make a video of Tira dancing to Fatty Boom Boom or Stupid Hoe.

lol a must see

Just thought: that whitney houston... song she covered with her annoying vocals on megaphone: a song for Tira and Pyrrha: and I will always love you... or Pat and pyrrha...

my mind is twisted lol

Back