Soul Calibur Trolling Tier List

F-: Elysium

nope.gif

I like to keep jumping and rolling using Aeon, I'm terrible with notations but I guess 8B+K something something B+K?

Also why does everybody hate Mitsu? Overpowered or something?

Come on! what is more annoying than getting your ass kicked by a mimic? of course those three are SSS

Mitsa, yes, not only OP but retardedly easy to use, anyone can pick Mitsu and win, just spam 4B and you'll be safe XD

One of my biggest complaints about SCV is that they changed Algol's taunt quote. In SCIV if you spammed his taunt he'd repeatedly thrust his hips forward while shouting "COMECOMECOMECOME!" Had this stayed intact he'd be God Tier. Talk about unnecessary nerfing.

Wait a sec weren't you the troll I saw last night on PSN doing the UB cancel every match?
Doubt it, I wasn't online last night. Also, I tend to only troll other trolls and people who aren't putting up a fight.

Though I admit, I do spam Omega's UB cancel against Patroklos for the situational quote "DON'T LOOK AT ME!"

Nothing screams troll like a good unblockable cancel.

Ivy: MY SWORD MY SWORD MY SWORD MY SWORD MY SWORD MY SWORD MY SWORD MY SWORD MY SWORD MY SWORD MY SWORD MY SWORD...
Pyrrha: EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEEYAH!

Drr drr drr dr droooooow drr drr drr drooooown iiiin dr dr dr dr drooooown iiiin DARKNESS.

I like to keep jumping and rolling using Aeon, I'm terrible with notations but I guess 8B+K something something B+K?

Also why does everybody hate Mitsu? Overpowered or something?

Astaroth damage with more speed. At least that's how us scrubs see it.

Back