soul calibur: unbreakable soul $$ reward offered preservation project

gamemaster

[08] Mercenary
Hi,
I am trying to play the game soulcalibur: unbreakable soul. I am looking for someone who still has it installed on there iphone. It has to be installed on it before namco shutdown the servers for the game. I am a huge soul fan, but I missed this game somehow. Let me know if you have it yet. I am willing to pay $300 to anyone who can help me try this game.
Thanks Jim

P.S. LOOK AT LAST MESSAGE FOR CURRENT STATUS

Last edited:
I am paying a $300 reward for anyone who has the data. Someone must have an old iphone with it laying around.
Thanks Jim

Last edited:
Not having much luck. Anyone know of another soul calibur fan site somewhere? I can't find any.
Thanks

why tho...the game was literally tap the screen and hope for the best...as well characters just being skins for other characters to use their style...it ain't worth the time you want to give it...nor THAT kinda money you want to pay for it

because I collect videogames, and I missed playing this game...I realize it might be a bad game, but I don't care. I just want to try it. Someone must still have it on an old device.
Thanks

I used to have it on my iPad but I got rid of it not long after since it's basically SC1 and a bunch of stupid cards. You aren't really missing out.

But I hope you find it since you really want it.

Back