Soul Calibur V Action Figures?

Norik

[14] Master
I'd love a few action figures based on this game, in the style of the exclusive Taki we got two years ago.
TriadTakiFullBody_thumb.jpg

But I would like not just one, but at least six of them. Patroklos would be an obvious one, and an extra Soul Calibur sword would be awesome. The others are obvious too: Siegfried, Ivy, Natsu, Zwei, and Tira. I'd also love Pyrrha and Viola, but I doubt they make more than six. The design style of this game looks perfect to make a large series of figures, but I don't think would really make that many. A few figures have a lot of potential:​

Patroklos: Regular and SC swords.​
Viola: orb, removable hood.​
Zwei: Sword and Ein.​
Ivy: regular and whip swords.​
Hilde: removable armor.​

What do you think?​

If only, I would buy myself an entire set and make stop-motion movies for hours on end.

Complete with makeshift clay set and cellophane weapon effects.

Wonder how much you could get Omega to pay for this...
Zasalamel_sculpt_by_fevereon.jpg

I'd probably put money down on a figure, provided it's not as barbie-doll as the Taki one in the OP. The SCII Todd McFarlane ones were really damn good, and something like that for SCV would be great.

I'd really love some figures in the Myth Cloth style.

shun-primera-armadura-andromeda-myth-cloth.jpg
I just had to throw in a Saint Seiya reference.

I'd really love some figures in the Myth Cloth style.

shun-primera-armadura-andromeda-myth-cloth.jpg
I just had to throw in a Saint Seiya reference.

And you're awesome for it!

Although I'm not a complete fan of it, I think the Play Arts Kai line would be fitting for Soul Calibur figures. If not them, then D-Arts, since it's Bandai.

Sadly SC is a series that don't recieve too much attention from toy developers. And I really never understood why. Fighting Games usually get lot of toys, at least the female characters usually get figures, but not with SC franchises. I always thought curious there is no a large collection of SC ladies figures. There is just one of Ivy I think.

Like microgamer im not very much into action figures (I have some Saints though) I'd prefer statues. An awesome figure of Nightmare or Mirsurugi would be outstanding.

All my money.

Sadly SC is a series that don't recieve too much attention from toy developers. And I really never understood why. Fighting Games usually get lot of toys, at least the female characters usually get figures, but not with SC franchises. I always thought curious there is no a large collection of SC ladies figures. There is just one of Ivy I think.
There had to be toy developers that worked on a series for SC 1, 2, and 3. Now, SC4 that's a different story. The female characters get all the shine for...behind closed door type reasons if you follow what I'm saying. As far as SC ladies figures are concerned, the only ones I can recall seeing were Xianghua back in her SC1 days and Ivy during the SC2 era but after finding out there were action figures for Tira, Taki, and Cassandra from SC3, there should be more SC action figures.

Back