SOUL FOOD~!

Pyrrus

[14] Master
Okay I guess you can call this a game~ anyways what you have to do is name a dish after a SC character~ You do as many as you want, and it doesnt have to use theyre name, just as long as it describes them! Got it? okay! ( said in cheerleader voice.-.-)

Ex:Ivy: Milf-Stew ( yes,yes, very classy indeed~)

I'll start with my mains:
Ivy - One of those chocolate balls I can't name. Looks beautiful, tastes beautiful, but gives you horrible cramps and gas. And not everyone can handle it.
Setsuka - The sister of a fish you just ate for a sushi platter.
Hilde - She reminds me of a waffle. I don't know why.
Viola - Noodles. Bland noddles.
Sophi/Pyrrah - Baked chicken.
Others:
Voldo - A wedding cake made of bacon.
Pat - Sushi made of JUSTICE
Tira - An overcooked steak
Cervantes - A turkey that was never feathered.
Xiba -
4260913_460s.jpg
Whatever the fuck that is

I'll start with my mains:
Ivy - One of those chocolate balls I can't name. Looks beautiful, tastes beautiful, but gives you horrible cramps and gas. And not everyone can handle it.
Setsuka - The sister of a fish you just ate for a sushi platter.
Hilde - She reminds me of a waffle. I don't know why.
Viola - Noodles. Bland noddles.
Sophi/Pyrrah - Baked chicken.
Others:
Voldo - A wedding cake made of bacon.
Pat - Sushi made of JUSTICE
Tira - An overcooked steak
Cervantes - A turkey that was never feathered.
Xiba -
4260913_460s.jpg
Whatever the fuck that is

Your so clever xD

Mitsurugi :

A Taste of Hell - A special wine that will set your mouth on fire.

Okizeme Sandwich - So spicy, it'll knock you down with each bite. But in your determination to finish it, you'll tech roll in a random direction after each knockdown, getting up, only to be floored again.

Viola :
Box of Chocolates (you never know what you're gonna get)

Setsuka :

Fugu Sashimi (Dangerous, yet a delicacy)

Sakura Twister : Strawberry Ice cream with sakura petals laid round.

Mitsurugi :

Okizeme Sandwich - So spicy, it'll knock you down with each bite. But in your determination to finish it, you'll tech roll in a random direction after each knockdown, getting up, only to be floored again.

Just imagined that and it was hilarious.

Yoshi's A+B poison: Highly concentrated into stunning thy opponents for a bit. Just hold, shake, and release. It's that easy! You can even add a spinning kick to it as a combo to stun thine opponents some more.

Yoshi's A+B poison: Highly concentrated into stunning thy opponents for a bit. Just hold, shake, and release. It's that easy! You can even add a spinning kick to it as a combo to stun thine opponents some more.
I want some ;p

Dinner
Kilik: Kali Yuga Kung Pao Chicken- Kung Pao Chicken with a extra extra spice

Maxi: Soryuju Steak- Steak marinated in teriyaki and schezuan

Mitsurugi: Samurai Soup- Sirloin and Japanese Vegetables in a spicy broth

Raphael: French Onion Duck- French Onion Soup with pieces of duck

Ivy: Seared Halibut and Caesar Salad with Olive Oil Glaze- The most elegant and classy meal

Astaroth: Spare ribs and broken ribs- Ribs that truly fall off the bone

Cervantes: Paella de Valencia- Paella, just like the people of Valencia, Spain use to make

Taki: Calimari Sashimi: Sashimi wrapped in semi-cooked squid

Seong Mi-Na: Korean BBQ and Bibimbap- A half and half of Korean flavor with one half Korean BBQ and Bibimbap

Zasalamel: Fajitas, Fajitas and Fajitas- Fajitas with three of each (cheeses, meats, and a choice of either vegetables or beans)

Rock: Primordial Soup- Soup with red tomato broth and vegetables

Deserts

Xianghua: Chai Cheesecake- New York Cheesecake with Chai spices with a choice of caramel, strawberry, or chocolate drizzle

Setsuka: Sakura Shake- Strawberry Shake made with Strawberry Ice Cream, milk, and whipped cream on top with a cherry and a cherry blossom to go along with it.

Cassandra: Greek Yogurt- Traditional Greek Yogurt blended to a healthy perfection

Sophitia: Bread Pudding- What you expect? Sophitia worked in a bakery for crying out loud

Talim: Key Lime Surprise- Key Lime Pie with added sweet spices that'll sweep you like the wind

Yun-Seong: Orange Crush Cake: Pound Cake with Orange icing and glaze

Amy: French Vanilla Ice Cream with Cinnamon Syrup: Vanilla Ice Cream of the French variety with an added kick

Siegfried: Stollen- Traditional German Fruit Cake with any fruit(s) of choice

Tira: Jolly Float- A float with coca-cola and vanilla ice cream or Sprite with Starburst ice cream

Back