Soulcalibur Meme Pictures

I
It was a sincere question to be quite sincere...did he done something wrong or something?

1rblw.jpg

1rbmn.jpg

1rbog.jpg

I think its finally time to reveal the truth
btw thats my channel, sub plz /shameless plug

You are telling me that a practice mode demonstration where we don't even know it's you, is your proof? I need more evidence than that. Plus real match or it doesn't matter.

Also I would like to apologize to the SC community. For all my Donutman bashing, I realized the error in my ways. He has brought amazing things to the community to better us as a whole. Like how to make a Hank Hill CAS from King of the Hill.

You are telling me that a practice mode demonstration where we don't even know it's you, is your proof? I need more evidence than that. Plus real match or it doesn't matter.
EDIT: it would appear that alex J. is a faster typer than me.
You do realize thats the exact same DJ Cas I always use whenever I've played you, right? A replay is the only i can record me doing because I don't have a capture card and My camera cannot record good when its far away from my tv, so I have to hold the damn thing with my hands and keep my hands as still as possible. Since I'm not an octopusman I can't be doing both at once. And if you dont believe thats my channel look at the tags. Or better yet look at my other videos, i have my recorded sessions from I did from the pc version of DMC3 when i was streaming it. I've already provided proof that I can EWGF. If you still insist on ignoring this and continue this claim of me not being able to EWGF then I'll just take my leave from this thread.

EDIT: it would appear that alex J. is a faster typer than me.
You do realize thats the exact same DJ Cas I always use whenever I've played you, right? A replay is the only i can record me doing because I don't have a capture card and My camera cannot record good when its far away from my tv, so I have to hold the damn thing with my hands and keep my hands as still as possible. Since I'm not an octopusman I can't be doing both at once. And if you dont believe thats my channel look at the tags. Or better yet look at my other videos, i have my recorded sessions from I did from the pc version of DMC3 when i was streaming it. I've already provided proof that I can EWGF. If you still insist on ignoring this and continue this claim of me not being able to EWGF then I'll just take my leave from this thread.
Let them do their thing bro, trust me nothing good comes from responding to this stuff. Take a look at CFF, dont be like her, either ignore or adblock.

Let them do their thing bro, trust me nothing good comes from responding to this stuff. Take a look at CFF, dont be like her, either ignore or adblock.

CFF is a special case. Nobody else is capable of thinking or acting like her.

That aside, the basic notion being followed here is to meme anyone who asks a question in the thread.

1883727.jpg

1883738.jpg

Back