Soulcalibur should go for a reboot!

Ronin

[09] Warrior
Ever since my interest in Soulcalibur, it was the weapons. I LOVE WEAPONS!

Later on characters and when I look through the story. It felt.... scrambled.

When Soulcalibur IV came out and then V, there was too much sex appeal. And the story was even MORE scrambled.

Don't you all think its time SC should give itself a reboot?

If it did, I would have the story go later into our time. And of course the beginning of the game should start off in our true remedial history: the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th or 17th century. How they connect to the real warriors of our time.

Patroklos & Pyrrha were no good. I'd say, if Siegfried awoke in our time, he'd meet the new protagonist who fights like Mitsurugi. Following Ryu, Jin & Jago (KI), he'll go through a soul struggle. When archaeologists find the soul swords, they post it in a museum and are later bought by some rich guy. To that, he hosts a tournament for anyone to wield the two swords: who will wield Soul Calibur, who will wield Soul Edge, who will wield both of them.... or none of them are worthy.

Perhaps mix some mythical creatures like the Lizardmen, and.... elves with bladed bows & a minotaur with the labrys axe.

What do you all think? PLEASE let there be a yes!

Gotta think...
- Battle Arena Toshinden
- Highlander
- Shaman King

SCV was bad enough, we don't need that shit! I would leave the series instantly if they did that. That's almost as bad as the suggestion for SC to take place in World War II with Adolf Hitler as Nightmare.

Back