Soulcalibur threads thread

Well, if they put Hilde in SCVI, I definitelly want some beautiful princess dress as her 2P, like in SCIV. Cause when I want to show somebody how beautiful SCIV is, I just select Hilde 2P on the Thesmophoros' Garden and they go "Holy shit, she's beautiful".
That would be brilliant :), yeah I do have a soft spot for her 2P in SCIV.
Haha I used to do something similar but with Sophitia's 2P, I do miss it when SCIV had a ton of players. Glad to see somebody who doesn't mind Hilde, but I will admit she was beyond broken in SCIV. They perfected her gameplay in SCV.

That would be brilliant :), yeah I do have a soft spot for her 2P in SCIV.
Haha I used to do something similar but with Sophitia's 2P, I do miss it when SCIV had a ton of players. Glad to see somebody who doesn't mind Hilde, but I will admit she was beyond broken in SCIV. They perfected her gameplay in SCV.
Yeah, Sophie's SCIV 2P looks bloody epic too, especially when I color edit it for white and gold parts. BTW, if you want to know a good gold color for CaS, I think it's 9:7,14 in both SCIV and SCV, but it only looks good on some materials.

Yeah, Sophie's SCIV 2P looks bloody epic too, especially when I color edit it for white and gold parts. BTW, if you want to know a good gold color for CaS, I think it's 9:7,14 in both SCIV and SCV, but it only looks good on some materials.
Oooh, I'll have to make a note of that and try it at some point. Thank you very much ^.^!

Speaking of Hilde, I hope they add her P1 armor costumes from SCIV & SCV in character creation. The Body Armor & Helmet as separate items plz. Always wanted a P1 Hilde armor without the Helmet.
Definitely, me and my friends have always talked about this. Have you seen her SCIV armour when the upper section breaks off? It's very pretty indeed :). Lost Swords had Hilde, in the trailer anyway, without her helmet so they might do it eventually?

Definitely, me and my friends have always talked about this. Have you seen her SCIV armour when the upper section breaks off? It's very pretty indeed :). Lost Swords had Hilde, in the trailer anyway, without her helmet so they might do it eventually?
I hope so! Or at least make it optional. ^^

Ahhhhhhh Hilde. Strong, beautiful, and so very elegant in both armor and dress. <3
As a bonus, her fighting style stands out. No other Soul Calibur female can top this: She uses absolutely no sex appeal, her personality is lovable, and she's not a blatant anime copy of something. A true diamond in the rough.

Viola's design is what Amy should of started out as. I could care less what name she takes, and if she wields her silly orb and claw or rapier. Her design despite being Lolita or whatever, is appealing. Just leave out the jailbait body, and keep her grown and pretty.

Speaking of rapier users, I'm tired of vampire pretty boy nonsense Raphael sometimes goes by. He was amazing all the way in SC2, but then later games his outfits were hits and misses. I want that fencing Aristocrat with no herp anime vampire-ish designs with it.

Mitsurugi is a samurai that's awesome, but he could use a little boost in keeping the outfits fresh. None were terrible, but armored samurai could use some tweaks. At least his Soul Edge 1p and SC3 2p are worth seeing again imho.

Leixia/Xianghua. The only outfit I like to see again is Xianghua's SC3 1p. The rest are meh. Leixia's outfits don't even succeed her mothers. Leixia's 2p is bearable, but if that hood wasn't there I'd actually like it more.

Yoshimitsu. He's a weird Japanese samurai dressed ninja. All of his outfits save for SC4 2p(This one is meh), are what he's supposed to be. The ones I liked most and would like to see again were SC3 2p and Sc4 1p . Guess you could say they shaped up Tekken 7 Yoshi.

Seong Mi-na. The best outfit imho is her Sc3 2p. Everything else bar her Sc2 3p outfit(nice traditional Korean hanbok) are meh. Those two I'd pay to see again.

Dampierre's 2p from SCBD despite it's pink color, deserves recognition. It'd be a bummer to not see this outfit again in a cooler aristocrat color scheme.

00000014_zps14827b65.jpg

Back