SoulCalibur V Not Working

Sunce103

[03] Disciple
I've been encountering this issue for decades now. I'm not sure what the cause of it is. Whenever I try customizing a character the game just, doesn't respond. For example, I'll try making a new character, try and put a scarf on them and then that's it. It just keeps saying "Now Loading" and nothing else. I can still move the camera, but I can't exit out the character selection and the music stops playing. The same goes for when I try using custom characters I've already made. It just gets stuck at the loading screen for battles. The game itself doesn't freeze. It just won't load. I've already tried deleting all the save data and the DLC data and redownload it, but it doesn't work. So, what else can I do? I'm not sure if it's the game or the system, but this is the only game that does this.

You could try downloading the game or try a different disc. Sounds like it's having trouble reading that part.

Well if you have it on disc, then try it on different consoles, and if it won't work anywhere, just download the digital version.

Back