SoulCalibur V Storyline Theory Thread

Random question, how do you think the character roster will be unlocked? Story mode? A shop? Some obscure path that doesn't make sense?!

from what we've seen so far, thethird option is likely :( leaks are so confusing.

Although Ican tell you for a fact that 2/3of the characters are unlocked via story.

378602D_1.jpg

Looking at Patroklos's face, I just want to stab him, rip his leg off, and beat him with it. ((breathes in and breathes out).... I'm just saying that to make myself feel better; that's all.)

You mean what your issues are. And how does this relate to this outdated topic?
It's just a reply to darkwing13's posted image of Patroklos saying "How unfortunate there's no way to prove it". Looking at that image, I just wanted to reply to this post to express my anger towards Patroklos even though it's a year and three months late. Can't a guy like me at least express himself about Patroklos? :)

(>-O__O-) Wasn't that picture like... forever ago? I can't even remember what was in that post. Wait.. ummm... oh yea, I think I was theorizing that Patroklos wasn't a good guy or something due to that picture being released or something lol.

(>-O__O-) Wasn't that picture like... forever ago? I can't even remember what was in that post. Wait.. ummm... oh yea, I think I was theorizing that Patroklos wasn't a good guy or something due to that picture being released or something lol.
Yep, your post is in page 14 of this thread.

My thoughts:
Pyrrha's mutated arm is most likely permanent due to the fact that she was infected by Soul Edge's evil since conception and has a shard embedded inside of her. She will either have to try to control herself like Maxi did or become the host again. In SC4 it was thought that no Soul Edge = no Pyrrha. Therefore if Soul Edge was really destroyed in SC5, she would be dead. On that note, Soul Edge will probably keep coming back unless it's destroyed in it's complete form.

It's just a reply to darkwing13's posted image of Patroklos saying "How unfortunate there's no way to prove it". Looking at that image, I just wanted to reply to this post to express my anger towards Patroklos even though it's a year and three months late. Can't a guy like me at least express himself about Patroklos? :)
Actually, no. At least not here. You just revived a thread, which like you said, was last responsed to a year and three months ago . It's not technically against the rules (I don't think it's specifically stated at least) but it's just something you should know not to do.

And @Calibur and Norik, you guys didn't have to be such jerks about it. You didn't even tell him why you were pointing fingers at him. Sure maybe he has issues but that doesn't mean you have to point them out.

For future reference J-Dude, please don't revive threads. You'be been doing it a lot so.... Yeah..

Actually, no. At least not here. You just revived a thread, which like you said, was last responsed to a year and three months ago . It's not technically against the rules (I don't think it's specifically stated at least) but it's just something you should know not to do.

And @Calibur and Norik, you guys didn't have to be such jerks about it. You didn't even tell him why you were pointing fingers at him. Sure maybe he has issues but that doesn't mean you have to point them out.

For future reference J-Dude, please don't revive threads. You'be been doing it a lot so.... Yeah..
Just out of curiosity, what's wrong with reviving threads?

Just out of curiosity, what's wrong with reviving threads?
Not sure, but I'm pretty sure necro posting is frowned upon because people who originally posted on the thread may no longer want to post or something or have moved on. I don't know. It kinda causes more clutter though. Technically, it'd be better to just make a new thread referencing the old thread but for you case it wasn't that big so I guess it would've been better to go to the general discussion or somethings.

Not sure, but I'm pretty sure necro posting is frowned upon because people who originally posted on the thread may no longer want to post or something or have moved on. I don't know. It kinda causes more clutter though. Technically, it'd be better to just make a new thread referencing the old thread but for you case it wasn't that big so I guess it would've been better to go to the general discussion or somethings.
Thanks. I'll try to remember not to revive old threads again next time.

Get the fuck out of my party! D:<
img_293136_robot-chicken-annie-s-super-sweet-16.jpg

Back