SoulCalibur V Storyline Theory Thread

CalibursEdge

[10] Knight
Hello! I was looking at the threads in here (not very far) and I didn't see any like this one. If anyone knows one that gets enough replies then feel free to give me the link to it. Anyway, I'm here to talk about any predictions and speculations on what the storyline for the upcoming SoulCalibur V will be. Here we can go and talk about whatever we think might happen. No matter how small it is or how far fetched it is, I'm happy to talk about. PLEASE no prolonged arguments or uneccessary strings of insults. Constructive critisism and Critical thinking only. If you know someone for a fact is wrong then please back it up with evidence. If you disagree, explain why. I'd love to hear all of the theories you guys/girls can come up with. Anyone wanna start?

Welllll, the storyline should be longer SCIV's was some bull so at least have the game make since. im not going to go into too much until the all RETURNING characters are announced.

IZZY:)

If SC5 story mode involves any (ANY!!!) towers tied with some lost souls... i'll buy ice cream.

Seriously though, from what i've seen in the official Story Mode screenshots, it looks preety damn sweet and reminded me of SC3 Chronicles Of The Sword and Tales Of Souls.

If SC5 story mode involves any (ANY!!!) towers tied with some lost souls... i'll buy ice cream.

Seriously though, from what i've seen in the official Story Mode screenshots, it looks preety damn sweet and reminded me of SC3 Chronicles Of The Sword and Tales Of Souls.
Where are these screens?

Anyway, I'm hoping for a story mode compareable to SCIII Chronicles of the Sword and possibly a bit of hack 'n' slash gameplay.

I agree with Pocky, more characters need to be revealed before any specualtion, though i'd like to take a guess anyway. I saw a picture of the SCV storyline map somewhere. I'll find it soon and post a link. I just hope it doesn't require you to run into Zasa or Tira everytime and I hope you don't have to fight just Sieggy or Nightmare or one boss either. Heh heh, Talim being the new Nightmare.

I'll post more later.

Edit- Actually SenatorVreenak has a link to it.

The entire story for SCV...
...was all just a dream.
six.jpg

Thanks for the link Pocky-Yoshi! And thank you SenatorVreenak for the screencaps! I know I'm gonna main Pyrrha so I'm concerned as to why she looks so upset and where she's at. It looks like Greece. Maybe it's a horrible dream she's having of athens being burned to the ground by nightmare. Or worse, herself? My imagination is cliche I know =P

I know I'm gonna main Pyrrha so I'm concerned as to why she looks so upset and where she's at.
Most likely because she was abducted by Tira when she was young so every man/woman running at her with a weapon would be scary for her.

I agree with Pocky, more characters need to be revealed before any specualtion, though i'd like to take a guess anyway. I saw a picture of the SCV storyline map somewhere. I'll find it soon and post a link. I just hope it doesn't require you to run into Zasa or Tira everytime and I hope you don't have to fight just Sieggy or Nightmare or one boss either. Heh heh, Talim being the new Nightmare.

I'll post more later.

Edit- Actually SenatorVreenak has a link to it.

>.< Sophie is the new Nightmare >.<

If Sophita is the new Nightmare we'd have a FEMALE Nightmare in the SC series...for the first time ever? =D Thats gonna be so cool!

full.jpg

Something about the year 1590, a kingdom, and the swords, SC and SE embroiled in the flames of war...or something like that? Looks interesting though.

2.jpg

I guess this is a flashback of SC 4's events. What begs the question is, do we follow Siggy's or Hilde's SC 4 ending?

Luneth22 said:
I guess this is a flashback of SC 4's events. What begs the question is, do we follow Siggy's or Hilde's SC 4 ending?
We will be following Siegfried's and Sophitia's ending. They have confirmed this.

We will be following Siegfried's and Sophitia's ending. They have confirmed this.

Really? Where was this confirmed? Isn't it wierd that they're combining both? Like what part of Siegfried's is canon and what part of Sophitia's is canon?

They said Sophie/Sieggy endings were going to be canon a while back with the exception of Sophitia's ending being altered slightly to fit the story.

Back