Soulja boy sure did tell' em

So I have to wonder who can be blamed more for the percieved fall of hip hop? Someone like Soulja Boy, or all the MILLIONS of people doing that fucking dance in the clubs?

So I have to wonder who can be blamed more for the percieved fall of hip hop? Someone like Soulja Boy, or all the MILLIONS of people doing that fucking dance in the clubs?

I place them both at fault. Soulja Boy for conjuring that retarded rap in the first place and the loads of moronic people that fed the fad, making Soulja Boy think he's something off of that garbage.

you have to blame the people that listen to it like its gold...you cant blame him for putting something out there just to make...millions... 100% fans fault.

you cant blame him for putting something out there

Why not?

When that "something" in itself force feeds the stereotype of all that is BAD about rap in this day and age, than I will blame the creator, because he created it. Besides, no one is saying the fans are innocent, because they aren't. They are just as guilty of feeding the stereotype BECAUSE they accepted what IS the stereotypical rap song.

You may not believe me when I tell you this.. but when I stumbled across this thread I had to read because I knew how stupid it would be... Ive known this kid for... probably about 5 years... I knew him when he was walking around south panola highschool selling cds out of his backpack... and I can honestly say... ive only seen bigger bitches in movies... seriously... this qoute from that article "I bet that before this came out, he was a virgin." shocked me when I read it because it couldnt have been anymore true... him and arab both (abarheim mustafa) who I was really good friends with in 7th and 8th (drifted apart in 9th) they never each had a girlfriend the ENTIRE time I knew them in and out of school... I moved back to batesville about a yrandohalf ago and he lived on the next road over from me... (vhan) and to be honest with you... hes soooo wack... and he trys to be sooo hard... in all actually I have a bigger chance of getting my ass kicked by a dead llama than by him >.<... sad... but true... would always ditch out on BY football.... to scared to take a lick... couldnt joke worth a shit... and if anyone ever started anything with him... wouldnt be literal but he would run... he's really... sooo pathetic... hell the only reason he got a record deal is because his dad knows people in ATL because he steals high dollar rims then resales them...

that kid is wack and thats all I can say... seeing this kid make it... make me think I could do the same thing and be twice as succesful, and im white >.>...

Oh shit! That definetion of "Superman dat ho" is straight from Urban Dictionary! By the way did you guys see the video of him making a video defending himself against Ice-T?

Oh shit! That definetion of "Superman dat ho" is straight from Urban Dictionary! By the way did you guys see the video of him making a video defending himself against Ice-T?

LMFAO! XD

Speaking of which, here's his "review" of the game Braid:

Apparently, "Ain't no point to the game".

You may not believe me when I tell you this.. but when I stumbled across this thread I had to read because I knew how stupid it would be... Ive known this kid for... probably about 5 years... I knew him when he was walking around south panola highschool selling cds out of his backpack... and I can honestly say... ive only seen bigger bitches in movies... seriously... this qoute from that article "I bet that before this came out, he was a virgin." shocked me when I read it because it couldnt have been anymore true... him and arab both (abarheim mustafa) who I was really good friends with in 7th and 8th (drifted apart in 9th) they never each had a girlfriend the ENTIRE time I knew them in and out of school... I moved back to batesville about a yrandohalf ago and he lived on the next road over from me... (vhan) and to be honest with you... hes soooo wack... and he trys to be sooo hard... in all actually I have a bigger chance of getting my ass kicked by a dead llama than by him >.<... sad... but true... would always ditch out on BY football.... to scared to take a lick... couldnt joke worth a shit... and if anyone ever started anything with him... wouldnt be literal but he would run... he's really... sooo pathetic... hell the only reason he got a record deal is because his dad knows people in ATL because he steals high dollar rims then resales them...

that kid is wack and thats all I can say... seeing this kid make it... make me think I could do the same thing and be twice as succesful, and im white >.>...

You probably could. All it takes is a catchy beat with some dumbass dance and/or lyrics that kids find imitable.

Yearbook pics NAO!

lmfao... even his laugh is fake... like I said... hes so fake... how can you even attempt...to make fun... of an OG ... a real OG.. like ice-t? and why he was telling ice-t to quit rapping... nobody wants to hear that shit... maybe he should listen to himself and take his on advice into consideration... nobody wants to hear that shit.. he calls rap... but its funny how epic this fail was on his part

Ill get my sister to send me her yearbook im pretty sure she still has it... shes a pack rat fo sho... but yeah.. she's still living down there and I still get stories on his retarded ass >.<

Nice, I always new he was a fake. I guess he just got lucky by some guy who likes shitty music.

this is why i only listen to underground hip hop.. soulja boy is the worst human being ever created by God.. what a fuckin idiot

this is why i only listen to underground hip hop.. soulja boy is the worst human being ever created by God.. what a fuckin idiot

Somehow, I think this is God telling us, "STOP BEING STUPID OR THERE WILL BE MORE IDIOTS TO COME"

Damn, every time I start to think things aren't so bad, I see something like this and know we're fucked.

i think he pretty much is the final blow against hip-hop. its dead, go home everyone.

the entire industry is f'd, nobody is doing anything edgy, its all just mush that is designed to sell.

seriously we need more bands like the residents.

i think he pretty much is the final blow against hip-hop. its dead, go home everyone.

the entire industry is f'd, nobody is doing anything edgy, its all just mush that is designed to sell.

seriously we need more bands like the residents.

whol_E hell thats one trippy vid....wish i had some L >.‹ ›.<

Back