[South Carolina] We go to Jack in the Box with your money

I'm in Columbia, SC and there are only about 2 people I can really practice against. If you live near the local area, I'd like get some matches in or I'll even settle for laggy XBL D: (Once I get my internet working better, or course)

Here is the link to the tourney videos that I promised. They should be the most recent videos on Jaxel's account.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod

p.s. I'm quite salty that tekken has three games in the works while soul calibur can't even get one with a petition...

Nice vid :)

Well, I guess that shows that Namco care more about Tekken than Soul Calibur. More than likely, it's because of it's larger fanbase.

I found this combo for Amy today on YT. I'm impressed that most of these combos are very practical and the unblockable combos look nice too :)

Pretty nice vid. Amy and those nonsensical shenanigans. tsk tsk I do love those jf 66B combos tho. It puts them on the ground and if they think of teching its re-launch time.

I also live in SC i would like to get some players rounded up. I live in summervile atm about 20 mins from charlston. So if you guys know more player let hook up and see about getting tournaments hosted so we can get people to come to SC for some awesome fun.

Hay just moved here I'm just getting into SC but I've played the game for a while now and I'm already play other games like KOF ,GG,BB and so on

I kinda just stick to SC and SF. I will probably drop SF for MK when i can get it. Im really looking for a community in the SC area that is not far away i want to be able to host tournaments and stuff like jaxel has done for NJ.

Yo guys I just found this place called //dotgames that is willing to let us host tournaments. They are just opening and they have all kinds of stuff, like videogames, cardgames, OSTs, old school games,and Imported games(along with stuff that allows you to play imported games legally). The located in the shopping center across the Citadel Mall in West Ashly . Its in that shopping center with Ross For Less,Monster Music & Movies, World Food Mart and so on. They'll have a facebook soon so keep in check with that. All the guys are really cool and friendly. They also host different tournaments every day. Their open for business now but their still setting stuff up.

Their address: 946 Orleans Rd., Suite B-10, Charleston SC.

Store Hours: Open 7 Days: M-Sa 10am to 9pm, Su. Noon-5pm.

Phone: (843)-763-3111

FB(IDK if this is for the one in SC or Michigan) : www.facebook.com/dotgames

Good job faust. I will give these guys a call tomorrow and see whats up see if they need help or anything. If we can get some tournaments out of there building that would be fantastic we could really get SC on the map for gaming im interested in if they will agree or not. What we need to do is bring all the SC players out of hiding i know there's some players we just gotta find them. So good job faust you did really good man.

ME! LOL though I'm kinda average at the moment and need a ton of improving myself. Although it would appear that I am the highest ranking South Carolinian on this Forum whoot!

Hey faust im interested in this tournment this weekend. However i play on ps3 and all i have is a wireless controller would i have to bring a USB and just keep it connected or what? I have a ps2 pad but no converter for it so im not sure what to do about that. Get back to me man and let me know.

Hey faust im interested in this tournment this weekend. However i play on ps3 and all i have is a wireless controller would i have to bring a USB and just keep it connected or what? I have a ps2 pad but no converter for it so im not sure what to do about that. Get back to me man and let me know.
just bring in the ps3 controler with the usb. its tourney legal if you do that.

Back