[South Carolina] We go to Jack in the Box with your money

Hay i'm about to post a new event for Battle of the Gods but i need to know if we are going to have set ups. I have one for mvc3 but as you know most people play on ps3 here so i would like to know if i can get at least one setup for sf4ae and mvc3. bring as many controllers as possable too. thanks in advance

Okay this thread like DIED so please people who live in SC and play SC let your voices be heard! Frankly i'm looking for some good offline practice and I need you like a fat kid needs cake!

Okay this thread like DIED so please people who live in SC and play SC let your voices be heard! Frankly i'm looking for some good offline practice and I need you like a fat kid needs cake!
Come to dot games every 2 weeks for the tournaments faust hosts. That's in the charlston area also if you are just looking to play still come to dot games you can kinda play for free with your own set up of course. Im there every friday and sunday.

Come to dot games every 2 weeks for the tournaments faust hosts. That's in the charlston area also if you are just looking to play still come to dot games you can kinda play for free with your own set up of course. Im there every friday and sunday.
That's great! only one problem...I live on the opposite side of the state, the upstate area to be exact. Do you know anyone who is decent who I can play who is a bit more local. I'm close enough to N.C to play some people that live on the border. Pickens, S.C is my location so if you can get back to me on this I would deeply appreciate it. :)

That's great! only one problem...I live on the opposite side of the state, the upstate area to be exact. Do you know anyone who is decent who I can play who is a bit more local. I'm close enough to N.C to play some people that live on the border. Pickens, S.C is my location so if you can get back to me on this I would deeply appreciate it. :)

There's a tournament coming up on November 5th in Greenville, SC so that should be fairly close to where you stay. I also hope the online is decent enough for SC to at least play online :-X

Myrtle Beach, represent!

I know none of you are really that close to me, but I will travel a couple hours for some Calibur.

Well...it looks like Amy is definitely gone and Viola is supposed to be her replacement (even some of her moves remind me of Amy). Guess I'll be playing Pyrrah first and then try Viola afterward. Also, SC5 comes out next month!! It's been over 3 years since I've played a 3D game competitively

Yo, If there's anybody in the Augusta/Aiken/CSRA area. I'm interested in getting some people together to play on a weekly basis. PM me if you're interested.

Back