[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Just so everybody knows I'm really looking to be competitive at this game (unless it turns out to be broke like SC4 then I might quit before the ship inevitably sinks). Winning is not my primary concern...yet. So that means I really wanna get some games in with like-minded individuals who want to experiment and practice the game.

I'll host a small amount of people at my house (2-4 people) or if more people want to get in on this, we can go to PC Arena in Fullerton. I can go to Super Arcade only when I get a ride from somebody, lol.

Anyway, hit me up on the forums through PM.

for now, my aim is to get a character to main. for now, i'm leaning on pat or ezio or sieg. havent really decided yet. I want to test them in an offline environment and hopefully we get more gatherings. I'm up for it when i'm available.

I'm going to swing by PC arena tonight with my ps3 and copy of the game. I am not going to be that bastard who has an army of drunk idiots roll up with him and wreck wills shop though, if you're interested in meeting down there tonight and can actually behave yourself like a normal human being, give me a ring on my cell (7148605838)

I'm definately down for the Feb 11 meet up / tourney. That sounds like a nice spot. I'm a noob to the site though. Hopefully I can get some good competition though.

Look for my gamer tag on PSN: cla9614

Gonna play sc5 at super arcade at 4pm today... gogo. Might record some matches if people are interested?

I'm confused. PC Arena or Super? I'd prefer PC Arena just because it is closer, but I'm game for whatever's clever tonight.

Super. I would like pc arena as well but tomahawk talked to the owner and it wasnt such a good idea if there are a lot of people going.

Also... if ppl can bring a setup, it would be nice. I will bring one, but it is going to be xbox... would be nice to have a few setups

also they have SC5 at super and you can play on the console setups there. I think they have 2 copies? They may just have one though.

Also why wouldnt Will want more business at his place? If he only wants like 3 people to go theres no point in going.

Back