[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Selling a brand new unopened madcatz te soul calibur stick for ps3 $80.
Also selling the game, like new condition $20.
Also I have a Hori fighting commander 3 pro only used like 3 times for $25. This pad is great cuz it's wired and evo won't let you use your wireless ps3 pads. RTD approves.

Also I have a Hori fighting commander 3 pro only used like 3 times for $25. This pad is great cuz it's wired and evo won't let you use your wireless ps3 pads. RTD approves.

ill buy it, the fighting commander 3 pro

Would you be willing to mail the TE? o.o If so I'm very interested.

yo banes, its yours. Let me know when you can stop by super this week, i'll be there pretty much wed-sat.

meds- if banes could drop it off to you that would be awesome... if not, if you are willing to pay for actual shipping costs i'll be glad to but if someone near super wants it, i will sell to them.

yo banes, its yours. Let me know when you can stop by super this week, i'll be there pretty much wed-sat.

meds- if banes could drop it off to you that would be awesome... if not, if you are willing to pay for actual shipping costs i'll be glad to but if someone near super wants it, i will sell to them.
Yeah I'd pay for shipping but if banes can drop it off that'd be awesome.
I might be in SD next week for some RnR, might be able to drop it off for u
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL

im going to SD on friday, so maybe I can go grab it from u on thursday

u guys should paypal each other the money tho

I take it you don't drive? You can try asking some of the guys on this thread. I would if I had a car sadly =(

Yeah not owning a car is such a pain and relying on people is proving to be something I'm doing far less these days. Hell my friends bailed on evo and I have to go alone and put up all the money out of pocket

I was gonna scroll back through the pages to find the link, but then I realized you guys can do that easily, its not like our thread is so active that it is lost in mountains of posts

good games last friday. learned a lot. thanks to sojoro, signia, nfk, spman and the others who went to super that night. can't go today since its a monday and have lots of work to do.

anyhow, evo plans? Me car is willing to get/pickup passengers to wherever hotel you booked into. departure time will be early though. Friday 6AM...Reason? its a bit boring driving alone...

What banes said. Message me your paypal and I'll fork over the moolah.

PM sent.

im going to SD on friday, so maybe I can go grab it from u on thursday

u guys should paypal each other the money tho

Thanks for your help man, much appreciated. Let me know what time you'll be at super on thurs, i'll probably be there around 8 or so. See ya there.

Signia is in my EVO pool.....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.... ck

ahhh shit...8AM pools...now I have to leave thrusday then...have to replan the whole trip

Some of the players have numbers on top left corner? What does that mean?

Back