[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

I know Tomahawk said he was going. There should be a good turnout, also some interest from Seattle. Just get Noface to go, we need our long awaited rematch.

YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK!? I THINK YOU SHOULD ALL SHOW UP TO THE TOURNAMENT ON 3/21/2014

That falls under a Friday though. And Signia said hes available from March 23-27. I'm busy on the weekdays, and I usually have to go out on Friday's, leaving Sunday. Anyway we could possibly have something at SA on Sunday?

That falls under a Friday though. And Signia said hes available from March 23-27. I'm busy on the weekdays, and I usually have to go out on Friday's, leaving Sunday. Anyway we could possibly have something at SA on Sunday?
I'd be down to do something on Sunday as well.

Check your email everybody, it looks like 1337loungelive will have us over again :D!! Tournament will be this Saturday at 7 PM PST. I know this is short notice, but please try your best to be there guys. In-case you haven't gotten an email feel free to PM me your e-mail and I will forward the e-mail to your inbox. See you guys there!

Check your email everybody, it looks like 1337loungelive will have us over again :D!! Tournament will be this Saturday at 7 PM PST. I know this is short notice, but please try your best to be there guys. In-case you haven't gotten an email feel free to PM me your e-mail and I will forward the e-mail to your inbox. See you guys there!

Just signed up, I'll see you guys there!

Just signed up, I'll see you guys there!
Awesome, make sure to bring Rocktopus with you :). Also if you guys can, bring some money along with you! We'll have some hype FT5 or FT10 MM's after the tournament on stream :D.

I'm new to the Soul Calibur community and have been contemplating NCR just for the fun and experience. Although I'm new, I feel like i picked up SC5 rather quickly. I would love to see where I stand against the veterans.

I'm new to the Soul Calibur community and have been contemplating NCR just for the fun and experience. Although I'm new, I feel like i picked up SC5 rather quickly. I would love to see where I stand against the veterans.

I would highly recommend going. Best way to test yourself and improve is to enter a tourney like this. It's also a great way to meet some chill people.

P.S. Feel free to add me on xboxlive, GT is Rolandkirk.

I would highly recommend going. Best way to test yourself and improve is to enter a tourney like this. It's also a great way to meet some chill people.

P.S. Feel free to add me on xboxlive, GT is Rolandkirk.
I'd love to for sure. It's just I'm in SoCal and I'd have to adjust work :/. I'm pissed that I missed SCR.
And awesome I'll add you

Back