[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

man why don't u guys plan this shit out, now we have two different meets with split up groups lol, why cant someone host a meet on thursday and someone host a meet on friday, I will bring a setup to wherever I go, but I have no idea on how to decide now

hey man, I'm by no means a great player or anything, but I'm probably 10 minutes away from mission viejo. let me know if you're interested in playing and your availability and we can arrange something. signia lives in the area as well
Awesome dude.! I'll pm you my info.

hey man, I'm by no means a great player or anything, but I'm probably 10 minutes away from mission viejo. let me know if you're interested in playing and your availability and we can arrange something. signia lives in the area as well

Kanye, let's play this Friday so I can get over to your place, get ramen, and then get my ass kicked by you......I get off work at like....6

EDIT: cause I'm blind and can't read posts....correctly anyways

YO MY PLACE TONIGHT LETS DO THIS

8452 Beach Circle
Cypress CA

(714) 400 7991

call me to let me know ur showing up

Bring a setup or two if possible

STARTS AT 5PM, ENDS AT 12ish

can anyone pick me up at LAX? i know it's out of the way but i'll pay for gas or lunch...whichever! PM me a number if you can! i arrive at 9:45am

can anyone pick me up at LAX? i know it's out of the way but i'll pay for gas or lunch...whichever! PM me a number if you can! i arrive at 9:45am

Back