Star Ocean- Last Hope

VanityAssassin

[08] Mercenary
is anyone getting this? or interested in it? I have played the series and am very excited to get this!!!

share your thoughts! :)

These are my thoughts:

Wish it was coming out for the PS3. Star Ocean 3 was lackluster (And too easy) compared to the second one which was one of my favorite games of all time.

i'm interested in getting this game too even though star ocean 3 was cakewalk and first departure was way to easy

If it improves upon Star Ocean 3's battle system, then I'm all for it.

If they go backwards, making it play like Star Ocean 1 or 2, then I'll consider it.

I still hold SO3 as the game with the best gameplay in the series. SO2 has the best story. SO1 was just a fun game.

If it improves upon Star Ocean 3's battle system, then I'm all for it.

If they go backwards, making it play like Star Ocean 1 or 2, then I'll consider it.

I still hold SO3 as the game with the best gameplay in the series. SO2 has the best story. SO1 was just a fun game.

I agree with you on that

The fact that this is a 360 "exclusive" blows me though. Specially considering they just re-released Star Ocean 1 and 2 on PSP. I honestly think it being 360 exclusive is only going to be one of those timed exclusive deals, similar to Eternal Sonata (although that was developed by tri-Crescendo which branched from tri-Ace)

Back