Story Mode Beginning - SPOILERS

LordMarvXIII

[10] Knight
Found this on GFaqs

I didn't watch it yet but I might do it since it's only the first 6 minutes

EDIT: I just watched and it's nothing really new, it's the scene from the story mode trailer with Sieg and Nightmare and the fight against the 3 rebels that Patroklos encounters(there were pictures and some footage posted a few weeks ago)

*goosebumps* @Pyrrha,, but bravo to Nightmare for referring to Tira as a fool, certainly cheered me up somewhat.

edit: Nightmare shrugs it off from Pyrrha and leaves like a boss!

Looks like Nightmare bites it early on... And Tira's apparently immortal as Patroklos fought her twice but she was apparently watching Pyrrha lose it. You have to feel bad for Patroklos now even though his sister apparently found happiness for the first time in her life. Looks like we won't be seeing Pyrrha in her alternate dress either as she's already become corrupted.

Nightmare teleported away. Not dead I think.

ATTENTION!!!
Am I the only one that noticed that the countdown on the frontpage says SCV will be released on the 25-26th? It says something like "2days, 20 hours, x minutes and x seconds".
Am I missing something here?

I only thought he died because of Pyrrha looking like the new wielder. Also, I wonder where Viola comes in... For someone important to the story who should already be seen, we haven't seen her yet.
She doesn't have the Soul Edge at this point. She's just showing the physical signs of heavy malfestation. The story has at *least* sixteen parts so I wouldn't be too worried about people not having shown up yet.

ATTENTION!!!
Am I the only one that noticed that the countdown on the frontpage says SCV will be released on the 25-26th? It says something like "2days, 20 hours, x minutes and x seconds".
Am I missing something here?

I just checked it. It's 1 week, 1 day, 18 hrs, x mins, x secs. I have no clue what you saw.

I just checked it. It's 1 week, 1 day, 18 hrs, x mins, x secs. I have no clue what you saw.
I just checked it again and you're right. 20 minutes ago it did say 2 days and so on. Maybe something went wrong and it had to be fixed.

Wow. I like the developement of Pyrrha's character. I'm glad that a love for family is what drove her to that form. And it wasn't a choice either. So she truly is not evil. Just misunderstood like Tira said. And Tira's milking it for all it's got. I just can't wait till Pyrrha bites the hand that feeds her, and then breaks it.

First off, I'm really loving Jennifer Hale's performance this time around. Definitely a huge improvement over SC4. Also, I feel bad for Pyrrha :C
And I like how Nightmare's voice isn't as distorted as it was in SC4. In 4, you couldn't even understand him clearly. This time, he's much clearer.

Back