Summer Jam 6 Results & Aftermath

top 8 was sick. i wish i was there i wouldnt have cooned it up like the rest of u but i still wish i was there lolz

GG's to everyone I played. VERY good matches to JJJ and OmegaXCN. Them games were mad close.

GVN is probably the most fun I had at a tournament ever, so I'm glad I went to GVN over MLG.

I wish I didn't have to choose between MLG and GVN, but it's no question which tournament I'm going to be at. Congrats on winning.

top 8 was sick. i wish i was there i wouldnt have cooned it up like the rest of u but i still wish i was there lolz

That was the ghettoest top 8 that I've ever seen. It was also the tastiest top 8 that I have ever been a part of because that chicken is off the fucking chain.

I'm glad you made it out.

I'm just saying I'm the one that made it official. And our community is better because of it!

Greatone is half responsible for making it official because bitches be too broke/cheap to get their own chicken. I had to drive to go get it.

Props to Greatone for being Greatone and generally being sound as a pound.

Props to Malice cos he is the ticking heartbeat of the international SC community.

I just do what I can. I couldn't do what I do if it wasn't for people like Jaxel who maintains this site, runs tournaments from his house to keep the community on the east coast together, and handles the stream so people can watch the tournament; or Sporko keeping the local community here in Philly going by opening his home up for casuals each week, among other people who don't get the notoriety but are definitely important parts of the community.

UberRich is another person that you don't hear much about, but he's the one who came through with the Popeyes and supports every Soulcalibur tournament that he's at with his generosity, and also had his copy of SCV stolen at this tournament.

He more deserving of praise, not me.

Actually I really appreciate what Jaxel does too. Don't get why some people criticize him.

I appreciate everyone who tried out the new build of Dead or Alive 5 and gave it a legitimate try. It was great to share the room with the SC peeps.

Props to Jaxel for maintaining the stream all weekend.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the new & improved NEC!

Back