Super Dragonball Z

CrazyYoshimitsu

[10] Knight
I know what you're thinking.

"LOL CY you crazy man. DBZ games suck. they are joke. They just a fanservice."

Wel lyou are correct for the most part. ButI found a DBZ game that can be taken serious at a high level. How serious? It was played at a high level in Japan for years. What?! Yeah I didn't beleive it until I saw this.

It was an hour of awesomeness. Hell, it took me three days to watch the whole thing. It was that good. I remember playing this game as a kid. This was a time where I loved anything DBZ related, so yes I was all over Budokai and Tenkaichi too. But when I got this game. I found it to be better than all of those. Yes, Budokai and Tenkaichi had more characters and was more like the show. But Super DBZ was different. It wasn't flashy. It wasn't over the top. It was a fighting game. You know the one fighting game players like. Now as kid I didn't have much skill. I knew a few combos with Chichi, 18, and Videl. There were only 18 characters in the game, and I fucking loved it for some odd reason. I feel bad for trading this game in.

I suggest this game to all fighting game players get this game because it's an underrated gem that flew under the radar. The only reason(IMO) it wasn't popular was well you know how the DBZ fanbase is. If it's not simple, over top, and etc. it sucks.

Oh, and btw you can learn any skill you want with any character with the skill system. fro example, I felt Chichi project suck. So, I gave her a kahamama(bad spelling) wave. I did the same with Videl too. And I think I gave 18 the Descrutro disc as well. There was also cool costumes like Videl with pigtails and Dragonball chichi. Anyways, let me leave you with more high level footage of this game.

Btw, my mains when I used to play the game was Chichi, 18, and Videl.

I don't know why but I didn't like that game as much as I liked the others.

Plus it isn't just DBZ games that are fanservices, MOST of the anime games are like that. (excluding the Budokais and Clash of Ninjas series) But I still enjoy them.

Haven't played this in a long time. I always considered this the Hyper Dimension of PS2 DBZ games. :p It was really fun and I liked it; however, I remember the level ups being broke. :\ It's been a while since I played, but I remember the level ups not being equal (Especially when getting certain moves.) Gotta play it again when I get a chance to see why. :p

I'll look into as well. I haven't seen any broken. Anyone can win. they say 16 is the worst character in the game.

Back