SUPER Street Fighter IV! Official Discussion

They should start bringing characters from Rival Schools!

But, seriously, I was trying to think of a (non-charge) more footsie oriented female character and couldn't come up with anything.

You know, think I'm going to pick up Juri. >_>
Definitely liking Juri. She's not as combo intensive as Ibuki (which is a downside =( ), but she definitely has better normals than her. Gotta get used to stocking and going into Feng Shui after knockdowns, though.

Yun and Yang announced for SSF4's Arcade Edition. Very likely they'll come to the consoles as DLC.

Personally, I'm not sure these two will be very good in SSF4's defensive-minded game. Especially Yang - who relied more on pressure, pokes, and meaties. Yun might have an easier time with his superior dive kick (and we know how stupid Rufus' dive kick) and Genei-jin.

Still... RAISHIN MAHAKAN! Gotta love that easily parriable move, but it looks like you can combo into it from Sei-Enbu.

ShinobiBrown Makato might be playable because ono showed sf fans some new character costumes and one of them was Makato!So there are good chances he or she will be playable.I don`t know why every asian fighting game has a character that pretends to be boy when they are a girl.

Sad. Didn't know Karen had such a fanbase. She's one of my favorite SF characters, actually. And, with them having Chun as a charge character, I think Karen's one of the only ways I could force myself to like SSF4. Seems they're catering to a bunch of different fans of the series and we all know how much people love money, so I still won't say it'll never happen (especially with Capcom saying that they don't plan on releasing a 'sequel' to SSF4).

They are actually, it's the AE version: Now with gimpier, drier gameplay!

Also Ono has been bullshitting since SF4. Among his best trolls, he said SSF4 wouldn't get an arcade version (Many people, myself included, were dumb enough to take that seriously). Next he'll say "Hey guys, Capcom doesn't love money and won't cater to the masses with all our games!".

Back