Swords, Shields, And Sparkly Things - FE's CaS Gallery

Sheesh, man. You gotta cool it on all these awesome designs. I was going to post a detailed review on them, but then I saw just how many there were and how thoughtful and top-notch most of them were.

One of my favorites was your Patroklos 3P, from the first page. The patterning on the shield was a nice touch. The best part about that design is the cape. Very nice sticker work on that one. Your Tira 3P is also a standout. The color scheme on that one just flows together. I can also see a little bit of a gothic theme to that one, which fits Tira very well.

Another one of my favorites from your collection is the modern clothing set. I don't know if you watch anime at all, but I felt like I was looking at something out of Baccano. Nicely done.

Overall, I think where your ideas shine through is in your use of patterns and sticker work. I'll be looking at your work in the future for more ideas and inspiration.

Sheesh, man. You gotta cool it on all these awesome designs. I was going to post a detailed review on them, but then I saw just how many there were and how thoughtful and top-notch most of them were.

One of my favorites was your Patroklos 3P, from the first page. The patterning on the shield was a nice touch. The best part about that design is the cape. Very nice sticker work on that one. Your Tira 3P is also a standout. The color scheme on that one just flows together. I can also see a little bit of a gothic theme to that one, which fits Tira very well.

Another one of my favorites from your collection is the modern clothing set. I don't know if you watch anime at all, but I felt like I was looking at something out of Baccano. Nicely done.

Overall, I think where your ideas shine through is in your use of patterns and sticker work. I'll be looking at your work in the future for more ideas and inspiration.

Thank you very much, man. I do have to say I really like your work too.

As promised (and hopefully not flaked by now), here are the remainder of my SCV cast:

gregory1P_1.png

gregory1P_2.png

gregory1P_3.png

ivan2_1.png

ivan2_2.png

ivan2_3.png

anastasia2_1.png

anastasia2_2.png

anastasia2_3.png

If you haven't guessed yet, yes those are the boss forms of Ivan and Anastasia.

Stay tuned for: Gregory 2P (I am lost on this lol), and also the debut of the two heroes (?) of my upcoming, unnamed series!

These are badass. Ivan Ø especially, but Æ Anastasia is my favorite. You have great taste, you know? Gregory is very interesting; I get that distinctive caveman persona when I look at him. Nice work!

HOLYFUCKINGFUCKACANNIBALTHEINCARNATIONOFSOULEDGEANDINCARNATIONOFSOULCALIBUR!

Seriously, Gregory is the most outstanding one IMO. I was fascinated when I fought him, lol.

My mind was blown seeing these customs. I wanna become your CaS disciple !!!

I don't know, that's pretty hard. o__o The toughest part of making CaS is not having them getting drowned out by everyone else's creations LOL

just kidding, it's actually hardest just coming up with names

Some more edits. I've been hit by the Pokerus (not really) and I've been itching to show you guys something new, so here it is: Gijinka Galore!!!

*nonexistent cookie points awarded to whoever guesses these pokemon correctly. no, they are not just multi-colored garish CaS

serperior_1.png

serperior_2.png

lilligant_1.png

lilligant_2.png

hydreigon_1.png

hydreigon_2.png

gothitelle_1.png

gothitelle_2.png

*nonexistent cookie points awarded to whoever guesses these pokemon correctly. no, they are not just multi-colored garish CaS
Not 100% sure, but I'd say gallade, venusaur, crobat, and some ghost type. I'm probably wrong on some of them, since my expertise is limited to the first 151, haha.

Venusaur's my favorite, here, just for that clever recreation of her flower.

Well, whatever they are, it's evident that pokemon, in the hands of an expert CaS maker, makes for prime theme material. Great work.

Flying types are my favorite. Perhaps you'd like to try your hand at some of those? Despite not being part of the first 151, I'm quite fond of taillow/swellow.

Yes, that enough is proof your knowledge is limited to the first generation xDDDD. Very, very good try though. you get a brownie for your effort

Anywho, I will probably do more gijinkas once I man up and decide to clear out all my CaS slots (all those hours of precious painstaking creative fun ;___;).

I'll take a stab at your Gijinka Galore challenge... helps me look slightly less like a lurker. *laughs* It's been a while since I've actually finished a Pokemon game, though - let's see how I fare!

So, my guesses are as follows, each in their respective order: Servine, Meganium (or possibly Liligant), Crobat, and... hmm... Chandelure?

Serperior, Lilligant, Hydreigon, and probably Gothitelle?

Man, I remember doing Pokemon Gjinkas long ago in SCIV. In fact I still have some in my old Messing in fashion thread, but no one digs to find them.......*pouts*

All very, very, good guesses. But about half of you got it right so far. :3

Stay tuned for Gijinka Galore Part 2 (as soon as I man up and destroy my CaS lol).

Back