Talim Counter-Attacks list

Ahh ok. Yeah you don't get CH off of 3B if you TC under the second hit of 1KA that's why. Good call on the 6BB thing though.

Just going over it again and this is alot of work from your good self, deserves to be stickied :)

Thanks Eclair. I'm still pluggin away at it. I'll probably see what I can do about Siegfried and Maxi next.

Added to Setsuka's list, working on Maxi now

Edit: Added stuff for Maxi. Maxi has so many different stances and transitions to test stuff on. I'll come back to him a bit later for the rest of the stances.

I've been testing a few things with Mitsu and Zas. I wrote them down but haven't gotten around to posting them yet. If you want, you could help with either Cervantes, Siegfried, or Yun-Seong. Any help you can give is appreciated.

Posted a few things with Mitsurugi and Zasalamel. Not much yet, but I thought I'd put it up there anyway.

this thread is amazing, im slowly going into practice and working on these per character the guys in my group play. great stuff, it's really helping me to catch up on the learning curve.. wow lots of info... practice practice practice

Okay, I found a really useful tactic for dealing with a great deal of Voldo's Blind Stance stuff. Added to the Voldo section.

Back