Talim Match Video Thread

I do!
When I get some time I’ll watch.

Although I don’t play SCVI I’l always support it & Talim!

Just wasn’t for me (don’t know the reason myself although some was the special moves (remember I didn’t play SCV)), on DOA6 (Leifang, played DOA3, 4 & 2U in the dayz) now.

I'm still around. Had to take a break from Talim, as I hit a wall and wasn't sure how to get over it. Went back to her recently though and seem to be doing better again. Playing other characters gave me some nice perspective. I need to do more of it as it really helps with filling in the blanks in knowledge, of which I still have a lot.

So... More online matches I guess, lol. These are officially outdated since the patch is now out, but it's whatever.
Here's some ranked sets I've had last week.

vs CBJIceDragon (C-Rank Yoshimitsu)

Bunch of ranked games vs TierCrusher1 (B-Rank Talim), Rekunbox (C-Rank Seong Mi-Na), and D-Rich789 (B-Rank Mitsurugi)

Ranked sets vs JT-Boogie (C-Rank Astaroth), Oofmatic (B-Rank Azwel), and Shotputter53 (B-Rank Maxi)

There. Stuff.

It's always so empty on these forums.... I dunno why I still post in here tbh, lol.
For the two of you that actually like to watch these, here's some matches from the recent tournament I was in.

Winner's Round 2

Winner's Round 3

Winner's Finals

Grand Finals

A better player would have had it in them to close it out in Grand Finals, but I just scrubbed it up, lol.
At least the matches were entertaining.

Last edited:
For a game that’s kinda popular you’d think the Forum would be busier.
Keep fighting & reppin Talim!

For a game that’s kinda popular you’d think the Forum would be busier.
Keep fighting & reppin Talim!
There's a Discord server for every character that's pretty active. But I'm still surprised there aren't more people here. Or maybe it's just that Talim players who aren't

Although this isn't a match video, I put together a Talim guide to try to balance out the combo videos online haha:

This was decent. I saw this on youtube the other day, but didn't know you made it. Props for actually attempting to break down Talim in less than an hour, lol. Leaving aside the fact that 2.02 changed a few moves like 6BK and SC 2BAB, I'd say most of this could still hold up for current Talim.

I do think there were a few misses, however, (ie: Unusual combo routes. Wallcombos should start with 22A, WNC K, AABB, or 66A+B. 66A+B wasn't really mentioned at all, despite it being one of her most important moves. Same for 3B, etc) But it does a decent job showing off a few things with her someone brand new might not know of.

Back