I'll make you submit!
Welcome to the Soulcalibur II HD Online Talim Soul Arena!
Below is a list of threads that may be useful to you:
- Talim General Discussion/Q&A Thread
Mods, when you gain modship of this forum I would like you to try and set out (at least your stickies) to what I have done in Cassandra's and Ivy's forum. Please try and keep any extra information as a normal thread so you don't clutter your forum with hundreds of stickies. Also, I would like you to complete filling out the wiki frame data for SC2 Talim if you can find out what the frame data is (there are notes that contain most of the frame data for Talim in the Frame Data [Archive] thread). If not, it is not a huge deal since you can test when the game is released. When you become moderator for this forum you may edit this thread to your liking (not including the rules I have laid out) or you can delete it and remake one of your own. However please post the rules I have posted here as potential posters should know about them as soon as possible. Please make a new combo listings thread and copy Slade's combos (you'll have to assume they still work before the game is released) and make it more readable (refer to Ivy or Cassandra's combo listing thread if you need to).
Apart from the site rules, here are some rules I'd like the members to abide by when posting and using this forum:
- When thinking about posting, please use the threads provided by your forum moderator since this will mean less threads cluttering the Soul Arena. If you do post a new thread such as "Tips to beat ______" then your thread may be deleted and you may be warned by the moderator. Please use the threads that are there for this very purpose, in this example you would ask for help in the match-ups thread.
- Storyline discussion is not allowed in the Soul Arenas. If anyone posts a thread about this in the Soul Arena, either I or your forum moderator will either move it to the appropriate forum for storyline discussion or it will be deleted. You will also be warned.
- If you aren't sure where to post something, your best bet is to post in the General Discussion/Q&A Thread. If there is a better place that your post could be, your moderator will move it for you.
- Do not start or participate in flame wars. This is your first and only warning. ALL PARTICIPANTS will be warned and your posts deleted. If the flame war becomes out of the hands of your moderator, he/she will contact the Super Moderators or Admins. This goes double with forums moderators. If you are seen doing this, you will probably have your modship revoked.